Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Intermittent lag spikes

Shardaxx
Shardaxx
✭✭✭✭✭
Started about a week ago, started getting stuttering lag spikes, both in cyrodiil and in normal PVE areas. Everything on screen freezes for a second, then everything pings to its new location. Sometimes I die due to this. Happens about every 10 mins or so, more often when things are busy. Anyone else getting this lately?
PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get some here and there but not on a regular basis. It may be location based.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its getting worse (ps4/na)
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to have got better for me, I reset my network connection and it seems pretty good atm, touch wood.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely saw some bad lag in abilities tonight, as well as with dialogue. Couldn't even switch ability bars consistently. Talking to an NPC to complete a quest froze the dialogue for a few seconds before the choice registered.
    Also, buying items from guild traders wouldn't go directly to my mail. Had to log out/log back in for mail to show up in my mailbox with the item.
    Edited by Kel on November 2, 2017 3:50AM
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lag has gotten worse since the Morrowind update. It is definitely not a problem on my end or my ISP. My ISP confirms that there is no issue with my Internet connection. I can play other MMO and online games perfectly fine. ESO is the only one that lags like hell.

Back to you ZOS. Fix your servers or deploy more regional servers across the world, eg. Oceania/Asia
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CiliPadi wrote: »
    Lag has gotten worse since the Morrowind update. It is definitely not a problem on my end or my ISP. My ISP confirms that there is no issue with my Internet connection. I can play other MMO and online games perfectly fine. ESO is the only one that lags like hell.

Back to you ZOS. Fix your servers or deploy more regional servers across the world, eg. Oceania/Asia

Agreed. Zos, we dont care how you do it. Just get it done.
    Youve made enough with crown crates to fix the lag issues. Be the peoples champion in the oceanic region, let us experience the game "as intended", because i dont think you wanted people to be viewing error messages on the loading screen, blue screening in pvp when 5 others come an verse us. Dont be elder scrolls offline, yous have been that for to many years.
  • Lichii
    Lichii
    Soul Shriven
    just standing in a house my ping will spike to 999.

https://i.imgur.com/DMKyfme.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/D819wQR.jpg