The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This games graphics look good but bad at the same time and I can't put my finger on it...

TheSwimmingToast
TheSwimmingToast
Soul Shriven
I have a 1070 and I run 1080 resolution, max setting, I've been messing with the gamma and stuff and I don't know... Like compared to other MMOs this games graphics is very detailed, but for some reason it still doesn't look good. Anyone feel the same way and know why this is/have a solution?
I was on the swim team in high school, and they called me "Toast". I hope this clears up any confusion.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one I like is Votans's Darker Nights it let you set hoe dark it at night.
    It isn't much but it does make it seem a little more realistic.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 1070 and I run 1080 resolution, max setting, I've been messing with the gamma and stuff and I don't know... Like compared to other MMOs this games graphics is very detailed, but for some reason it still doesn't look good. Anyone feel the same way and know why this is/have a solution?

Maybe check your graphic driver settings and set it to other values for this game executable.
    e.g. increase the anti alising etc. and "overwrite" the settings of the game with it.

btw: The graphic at my gf 1080 looks great, clear and I don't know what exactly you mean with "bad" :-) Maybe show us a screenshot and mark what you mean.