The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Request: Bring Hero Costumes Back To Crown Store

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It would be nice to have the chance to purchase the hero costumes, I think a lot of people would take advantage of it and it would be a pretty great Xmas present to make them available via crown store for a short time this holiday. I’m sure a bunch of people will get in here and comment about how they spent thousands on crates to get them and so everyone else should have to, but, just asking nicely :)
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and dark shaman! :D dont forget that one
    edit: also it would be cool if they would bring back all the limited timed costumes
    Edited by BigBadVolk on December 11, 2017 10:00AM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    You will be able to have a chance to get them with the revival of the Dwemer crates!!!! .... NO chance in hell that they will put them straight up crowns ever again.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yigrok wrote: »
    You will be able to have a chance to get them with the revival of the Dwemer crates!!!! .... NO chance in hell that they will put them straight up crowns ever again.

Someone said the elven hero will be here today with the hunt crates. I know theres prob no chance, but dammit it would be nice. I want to elven costume so bad, but I do NOT purchase crates unless I have subscription crowns left over.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Yigrok wrote: »

Someone said the elven hero will be here today with the hunt crates. I know theres prob no chance, but dammit it would be nice. I want to elven costume so bad, but I do NOT purchase crates unless I have subscription crowns left over.

I've got the elven hero from the Dwemer crate, and I remember that the dwemer had all 3 hero costumes as legendary rewards... so idk.. I hope they would put them in the store again.. for 2000 crowns or how much they were.