The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Suggestion npc chef for houses.

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
They always said home cooking was best so how about npc who sales food to guests this should also include wax food. Maybe make the chef upgraded by guild or group quests. The upgrades could be ability to store x food type or number or how many people it can actually serve. And make the rewards better food though sometimes make it worst but make rngess depends like on evaluations. Also maybe have options to find new animations or outfits for chef. This could also be sold in crown store ( animations)

Let funds mostly go to guild but also pay chef.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A chef would be cool.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be awesome to make NPCs.

I want a chef, someone to greet people, guards, maybe even some skeevers for the basement.

So cool to get NPC formulas...

I want to make my own village

(Definitely an arena with a Centurian in it)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options