Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What to sell?

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
I've been slowly leveling my crafting and doing a lot of deconstructing.
What might be some high value items I could sell... that I won't need right away?
I'm just doing writs and such. I won't be crafting for people for a long time.
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    purple crafting materials
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting writs will generate high value items you can sell - purple and gold mats are good.

Motifs are a good item. Find a motif farm that you enjoy that helps with other stuff. Like if your toon needs fighters guild, farm dragur motifs through fighters guild dolmen dailies. Or work up your thieves guild / dark brotherhood with those dailies. Anyway, there are like 45 motifs in the game now...saving 5ish slots in a guild,store for these is a good money maker.

Or check stores on your server and see what jewelry sells for a high price. See if it’s a good farm for you. Things like purple robust spriggans rings.

Furnishings plans can be good. You can raid delves where you need shards...or just farm the best places, like inner sea armature, halls of the dead, Morrowind areas. For best results, do a price check on each plan you sell before listing. For example, if you find a blue Redguard chandelier, at a major guild,store you can look up furnishings... lighting... chandeliers... recipes... blue. See what an appropriate price is, don’t guess.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Potion ingredients that make high demand pots. Columbine,wormwood,blessed thistle,etc. used to make weapon power,spell power and tri stat healing pots
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I make most of my money off Alchemy mats as noted. Sell fast and for significant amounts.

The low level mats from writs sell fast (unfortunately not for a lot).

Raw mats of all kinds sell well. So if you have any below max crafting pick that iron ore up!.
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any reliable Apps or websites for Xbox server price points?
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    raw mats, flowers, potions, perfect roe, and also p.nirn is selling pretty good right now.
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady