Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Price on legendery glyphs? Please HELP! XboxNA

Davesavetheday
I need help to know the Price for Damage legendery glyphs on jewelery.. Anyone can answer? :)
Edited by Davesavetheday on December 7, 2017 10:29PM

Best Answers

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have the kuta I'll make it for ya for free. Not too sure of prices but Kuta stones go for 4-5k with the repora stone a few hundred gold as well I believe.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on December 7, 2017 11:47PM
    Answer ✓
  • Davesavetheday
    @Apache_Kid Aright Thank you so much! Ill send you a message on Xbox mate
    Answer ✓
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gamertag is iTz John Locke
    Answer ✓
  • Davesavetheday
    @Apache_Kid ive sent a message on Xbox.. I really appreciate your help man! Regards
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    If you have the kuta I'll make it for ya for free. Not too sure of prices but Kuta stones go for 4-5k with the repora stone a few hundred gold as well I believe.

Very nice to see this :) an awesome for you. After seeing so much salt this put a smile on my face.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

Very nice to see this :) an awesome for you. After seeing so much salt this put a smile on my face.

Thanks! While I am admittedly guilty of adding some salt to these message boards at times, i try to help others when i can. Especially when it's something that will only take me a couple minutes. It's fun!