Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spreading the Holiday Spirit...

Dr_Z
Dr_Z
✭✭✭
Months of planing, Saving up GOLD, and This is What Came Out of It.

Happy Holidays ESO...

From @Dr_Z (NA Server)

ZczEKxc.png
zSOIPy9.png
8hfD3an.png
UrT3YjI.png
00JlKPm.png

The "Holiday Spirit Home" is Open to the Public if you can get here...
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ... Did you mount Rudolf ?
  • Dr_Z
    Dr_Z
    ✭✭✭
    Holy ... Did you mount Rudolf ?

It was just a little hunting accident... He'll be okay.. :open_mouth:
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! First, that angel topper is genius! Second, everything looks so awesome!!! :D

But I'm curious, after all the work you put into doing all that, I hope you're going to leave that up all year round. :)
    PC/EU DC
  • Dr_Z
    Dr_Z
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! First, that angel topper is genius! Second, everything looks so awesome!!! :D

But I'm curious, after all the work you put into doing all that, I hope you're going to leave that up all year round. :)

Thanks for the Complements... And Yes, I don't plan on taking it down anytime soon while I keep on adding to it. Even while I type this out..
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This man is a legend!
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's brilliant.

I have no idea how you did the angel. :o