The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown codes, legit?

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is there any actual legit crown codes for discounts or anything? I noticed there's a place to put codes but I never heard of any codes being around, is this just a tease or... ?
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Is there any actual legit crown codes for discounts or anything? I noticed there's a place to put codes but I never heard of any codes being around, is this just a tease or... ?

I dont think there is such thing as crown codes, but there are cosmetics which use codes. For example, i've had a mudcrab code 2 weeks ago which I used.

TL;DR: No crown codes, but codes which contain cosmetics.
    Edited by Geroken777 on December 2, 2017 6:40PM
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Geroken777 wrote: »

I dont think there is such thing as crown codes, but there are cosmetics which use codes. For example, i've had a mudcrab code 2 weeks ago which I used.

Oh? Do we buy these codes or just have to look around google/earn? A mudcrab pet sounds adorable.
    Edited by coop500 on December 2, 2017 6:49PM
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geroken777 wrote: »

Oh? Do we buy these codes or just have to look around google/earn? A mudcrab pet sounds adorable.

Sorry for the late reply. I believe you can get a doom wolf code if you play a little bit of TESL and purchase the Dark Brotherhood expansion with in-game money, but i'm not sure if it is still available. I wouldn't trust getting any codes online for money, which i believe could be a scam. The mudcrab pet was from a halloween screenshot contest as well! The code was given by ZOS.
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    There are places you can buy crown points and have them credited to your account, occasionally for 2-3 dollars cheaper than you can get them from the ZOS store. I have done so, and it is legitimate. I don't know where they get them, initially, but they sell them at 3k crown packs on several websites, all of which seem to do legitimate business otherwise as well.

Those websites send you codes that you can add to your account by putting them in the section on your account for acquiring them. It's all pretty easy.

Alassirana
  • illusiouk
    illusiouk
    ✭✭✭
    Cdkeys.com used to be useful for xbox / ps4 crowns but the price has went up recently.