Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Armor sets combinations for DPS?

Davesavetheday
Hello mates, I wonder what armor sets combos is best for true dps, I am a StamNightblade and wants to be vicious in PVP! Regards

Best Answers

• Caleb_Kadesh
    Caleb_Kadesh
    ✭✭✭
    Your question is a little too vast. Your play-style will dictate which sets are most awesome.

For example I play a 2H/Bow Stamblade. My DPS is primarily ranged the 2H is mostly defensive and I use Marksman/ Morag Tong

If you are ganking, or dueling or grouping (small or large) each of these scenarios will dictate different options for gear.
    Answer ✓
  • Caleb_Kadesh
    Caleb_Kadesh
    ✭✭✭
    Let me explain why I made the choices I made.

Marksman's Crest increase bow damage to players by 8%
    Morag Tong does 10% more damage from poison

Since my build is focused on poison damage I get 10% on
    Lethal Arrow (plus 8% bow)
    Poison Injection (plus 8% bow)
    and Poison Enchantment

The reason I chose 2H over DW is for Rally. Good heal but more important is Major Brutality (increased weapon damage 20%)

The sets that you referenced are could work well with the right skills and rotation. Determine what you big burst damage is and tailor your skills and armor to enhance that. There are a number of YouTube videos and build websites (google NB Stamina ESO gank pvp build) look at many of them. see which ones appeal to you and then try them out.

I would say that DW is not the best for Pvp and then someone will chop off my head and post an awesome build for NB DW. There are many ways to enjoy this game and there are many folks willing to share the path that they took. Check them out and find what fits your style of playing.
    Answer ✓
  • Davesavetheday
    @Caleb_Kadesh Aright thanks for your info man... Im looking at DW/Bow or DW/2H and thinking on:
    5p Hungin Rage
    5p mothers gaze
    3p agility
    And id like to be a solo ganker, in and out with massive burst dmg.. Think this Will work? Regards
    Edited by Davesavetheday on December 5, 2017 9:16PM
  • Davesavetheday
    @Caleb_Kadesh Thank you very much! <3
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Caleb_Kadesh Aright thanks for your info man... Im looking at DW/Bow or DW/2H and thinking on:
    5p Hungin Rage
    5p mothers gaze
    3p agility
    And id like to be a solo ganker, in and out with massive burst dmg.. Think this Will work? Regards

That's one too many pieces @Davesavetheday. DW only has 12 slots.
  • Davesavetheday
    @Rehdaun jeez, my bad :D