The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please put

valkyrie93
valkyrie93
✭✭✭✭✭
the dark shaman costume back in the crown store... didn’t get it all through the event.. i’ve wanted it for the longest time lol who else was unlucky like me
PC EU
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. I actually got Shaman on my very 1st box. But I HAD to have the Blacksmith. I thought I wouldn’t get it, then my last run yesterday, it dropped. 32nd out of 40 possible runs.
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. 30 runs, 0 costumes :(
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    56 runs 0 blacksmith/chef -- the two I want.

I hope they just put these in the crown store for a bit.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My wife got the Dark shaman, I got the chef. Good enough I suppose.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zero runs, zero any rewards...yep, let's just put that stuff up for sale...

oh yeah, please put - a complete coherent thought in to thread titles :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't see a single costume or housing design in 20 or more runs - got the horse and the dog though.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    hasn't finished yet - get hunting
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imza wrote: »
    hasn't finished yet - get hunting

thought it finished today?... i work until 5pm uk time tomorrow (6th) so i thought today was the last day i could do it... keep seeing different times/dates everywhere
    PC EU
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    make the dark shaman out fit cost 5000 crowns and i guarantee people will still buy it.

Like me.
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    make the dark shaman out fit cost 5000 crowns and i guarantee people will still buy it.

Like me.

same lmao
    PC EU
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like me.
    Instantly, however it looks like ZoS don't like money.

Same with the storm crates, if I could buy with gems, I would use them plenty as its some items I would like however with no purchase option I would end up getting enough gems to buy all the aspect mounts before getting it
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please put

A longer title for the thread instead of two words that makes us open the thread to see what it is you want ZOS to put in the game.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please put

A longer title for the thread instead of two words that makes us open the thread to see what it is you want ZOS to put in the game.

this comment makes me feel less like doing that next time
    PC EU