The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Mishap

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
So I purchased Crowns via Microsoft and went to load the 25 digit key into my Microsoft account, only to realize that I loaded 6k crowns into the wrong Xbox account. It's another account of mine that I use for Guild operations, but never am really never on it.

Does anyone know of any ways(legally) that I can use the Crowns on my seldom used account to help benefit either my main account, or my guild/guildhall perhaps? Thanks in advance!

***Again, not looking for anything illegal against TOS... just hoping my 6k crowns can somehow be used for my main gameplay***
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Contact customer service, and have that account buy items as a gift to your main account. They can do this.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Contact customer service, and have that account buy items as a gift to your main account. They can do this.

ESO Customer Service? I tried contacting Xbox to reallocate the code, but they aren't able to do that(understandably, but I wanted to start at the source).
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Runs said. They may even be able just to move the crowns. It is done through the support ticket system.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you both. I'll contact ESO Customer Support and see what they can do. Appreciate it!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    Runs wrote: »

ESO Customer Service?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US

You'll need to log in with the account you made for ESO's website. Then you can submit a ticket with all the details.

If I were you, I would make sure you have both your accounts information, personal information(like an ID), the 25 digit code, and just explain what happened.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And pray. You'll need a lot of that to actually get a live human's response from their CS. Good luck.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    And pray. You'll need a lot of that to actually get a live human's response from their CS. Good luck.

I never get a response the first time, it's always automated.... the second time is usually the charm.
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    Magdalina wrote: »

I never get a response the first time, it's always automated.... the second time is usually the charm.

That's because they always assume your ticket has been solved without an answer, and then, if it is not, a real person may look at it. That way a real person don't have to waste time on issues that fix themselves as some issues have been prone to do.
    Edited by Jayman1000 on December 5, 2017 9:19PM