Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Getting More Off Topic) KeptOn Being Asked, Why Don't I Go To Sotha Sil? So Please, Let Me Explain.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Tis is true that I kept on being asked. As to why I don't go to Sotha Sill, Instead of Vivec. Especially, another 1 asked me yesterday via PSN. So let me try to explain. I Serjustin19, was originally playing In Sotha Sil. But I realized everyone I know from both 1st Scourge and 2nd Scourge, and Haderus. Went to Vivec, I originally planned Sotha Sil my main Campaign. But everything change.

I have nothing against Sotha Sil. I as well don't mind having no CP honestly. I really do like it, having no CP. It's more of a challenge with No CP. But I honestly don't mind.

Yesterday, I wrote it's because I'm not really well liked on 2 sides in there. (Possibly all 3 sides) In a way it is true, I have made many angry, due to my choices in 2nd Scourge and Haderus. In which many from 2 different sides. Many not liking me, which I totally understand and it's my fault; I know play in Soth Sil.

But now, I believe it's totally far from it. In a way, for this next part. I will live in the past, just to warn. Even though 1st and 2nd Scourge PS4 EU, has come and gone. In my heart we will never see Scourge again. In a way that may be true.

But I have adopted Vivec because, even though Vivec don't share the same name. "due to Morrowind'' I totally believe 3rd Scourge has been reincarnated. Even though Vivec does not share the same name sake. In my heart Vivec is 3rd Scourge, in which To me Scourge has returned.

Even though yes Scourge used to be CP campaign. but it's not why I have chosen Vivec. I have chosen Vivic because it helps me remember all the good things and the bad. As well as stuff repeat, but in a way could be useful.

So even though i don't mind having CP and No CP (Honestly CP is confusing for me) In a way the past does play a hold on me in Vivec. Do I hate Sotha Sil? No, absolutely not. I do however, go there from time to time. (Especially couple of times this month. Just to say Hi to my AD Guild I In. Since I miss seeing them in Vivec. Eventhough I was on EP side at the time, I of course got destroyed lol.

Going off topic here. But in a way, If I was to Role Play. I would believe, even though it be really hard. But to end this 3 alliance War and to Unite as one. I would believe, I'll be the best to fit for the job. To re Unite all 3 alliances together as one.

In a way, I have fought on all 3 sides for long time. But EP, I'm currently learning and I still consider them new. I have many reasons as to why I fit for the job. but 1 bigger reason. I don't consider anyone my enemies. Even on opposite side.But I know the true enemy is the dadera. But I do laugh when I do get destroyed.

It's just me and who I am, it don't matter what sides we are on. But I do enjoy each and everyone company. No matter what sides we fight for. If I use my Mic in guild, they will know I laugh and call out other enemy names. I always have a good time, but at times please show respect. If anyone would try to get to know me better, you all could see I'm totally a nice guy. Yes I made many regrets during my PvP past. But please now I did it for a reason, for good or ill. I have always considered my enemies, allies . For I believe no one is my Enemy, But I call each and everyone my friend every day. no matter what side you play on or your beliefs. I accept each and everyone as who you are. To call you all my friend.

Each and every day (when I can) I look forward to seeing everyone on all 3 alliances, I'm overjoyed and happy that I can . In honestly I haven't had Internet for really long. (3 1/2 yrs) Who knew MMO can be so fun, especially with Internet. Not to mention ESO. It's sad I not like PvE, no offense. I'm just PvP type of person (Same for Destiny 1 Crucible, before ESO release on PS4) But yes, I truly believe I would be best person to reunite all 3 alliances. Into 1 banner and 1 banner only. but sadly I'm unable to because it's not how PvP works. But if I could, I would do my outmost best. To re unite each and everyone of you all. But war must always rage on.

Thus ends my role playing, but anyways yes I do still Play in Sotha Sil. But Vivec is my main and will always be my main Campaign. But at the same time. I believe it's not fair for me to go in my AD Guild Campaign (Sotha Sil) I believe it's fair for me to continue to stay in Vivec. But it does not mean I can't say hi to my AD Guild I in. On other side, I will get destroyed, but that's how the game is made. But my Guild is growing, slowly but surely. But for now I will stay in Vivec PS4 EU.

But because of my AD Guild I in also. i believe it's fair for me to get my friends permission and Guild leader. To bring my Guild in Sotha Sil. maybe for a both guild events. Mine Guild: The Mighty Griffin-Hawks and my other Friend AD Guild. So since my friend AD guild moved to Sotha Sil, I believe I should ask permission. To make sure everything all right. But hopefully make event. ( So far I got 5 members, even though I accept all 3 alliances, due to my PvP history.

Q Guild activity will be EP PvP. since I only got 2 EP for PvP. My friends Guild will destroy us lol. but until I get 50 members. i'm unable to get trading so the other members on DC and AD, will have something. But PvP will be EP. but when I do get 50 members for trading, which is slow process without spamming. My friend will help me with Trading advice. In Which i'm out most grateful. So this is why I don't play on Sotha Sil Much. I also don't have anything against Sotha Sil. But hopefully this will clear the questions. That I keep being asked, as to why I don't play Sotha Sil.
Edited by Serjustin19 on December 5, 2017 6:26PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood For The Pact!
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah another legendary serjustin19 post, I swear he is a forum bot
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »

But, would a bot get back to you? ;)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe!? Because it knows I would look for that....
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATED:

It turns out I greatly Misunderstood. It was accident and I didn't mean to Misunderstood. But seems i have. In which I'm very sorry. Not to me being a fool. However I will, keep my Original post up. Since even though everything is cleared up. I still want to share as to why I use the ESO Forums the way I do. In which I hope others will understand to. But please note I'm greatly ashamed of what I did. I honestly thought I was forced to stand my ground. But I'm grateful we got everything cleared up. it's just a huge Mis understanding on my part. Sorry again.

Original Post

But, would a bot get back to you? ;)

Maybe!? Because it knows I would look for that....

Since we are going this route, which I don't want to. But I will stand my ground if I have to. Even though I don't like conflicts. But I will do what I must do, if I'm forced to do, but I don't want to.

As of now, all I can see you just have a bad day. It's alright, if you are. We all do have bad days and good. I have nothing against you or anyone. But let's say if you not have a bad day? I'm unsure why you have something against me?

Please let me know, I believe it's unfair. But same time I'm not forcing you to tell, nor will I. Sure maybe to you I'm considered a forum bot. If I was, why not @ZOS_Ginabruno not taken my threads down? (Not to mention me tagging to take a look at this thread to be safe side, just not want this thread be heated)

Sure, it might be I want attention. Or maybe not? Not to mention I was in this forum way longer than you. (yes I checked) But whose to say? If I really want attention or not?

I must assure you, eventhough it seems I'm looking for attention. I'm honestly not, for If I was. Why don't I use zone text chat, in PvP for me be social? Why don't I use my mic? For if I was, then that would be considered me wanting attention. But in honestly you are not the Forum Police.

This forum is open for everyone, we are free to do what we want. As long as we be civil and follow terms of use, of course. I want everyone to use the forums for what ever they wish (follow terms of use and civil) That means I want you to use forum as well. So far we are civil, but good chance it be heated soon. In which I don't want.

But I'm really glad your voicing your opinion of me. That is very good, I really want you to. As much I want others to, as long as they being Civil of Course. but please note I'm also standing my ground. (Not to mention, thinking these new pills might be actually helping me. Hard to say)

I will stand my ground if I must, I don't want to. But if I'm forced than I will. However if it doesn't work, I'll do my best to ignore. But this is an open forum. I will give you a chance, if it does become more heated I can block you in post. But I don't want to. So please, let me give you a chance. To explain why you feel the way. I'm really guessing you do have a bad day going on, which I'm sorry if you are.

But the only reason is to use forum, of however I see fit. Since we are free to do so. Is the only way I could express my feelings and myself. I only know of PvP, it who I am PvP person. If did do PvE, you will see me posting about PvE stuff and I will help others, via in forum posts and comments. It’s the reason why I only got 4 stars since 2015. Otherwise I would've gotten more stars.

Granted I do understand, why you do feel this way towards me. But in honestly yes I do want to make more threads. In honestly more in Story Section. Eventhough I don't understand my own Native Language (English) probably my Learning Disability or by ADD/ADHD. (I don't think it my Bipolar and depression)

I love to write, I love to express myself. This is the only outlet that I find works. To come to understand myself, to express myself freely. To not locking myself inside of me, like I use to do for 20 yrs of my life (Especially my low self esteem and not liking me of what and who I am) (I'm 26 yrs old) But both ESO and ESO forum, has helping me to ease my path.

My path to express myself freely and hopefully one-day. I can help someone who was and reminding me of who I was and who I am. That way I can help that person, that someone to move in there life. To move on there struggle that I'm familiar with. The only way I know how (Besides my new hobby, I'm not allowed to say,no one will believe me.)

But by writing, I believe it's a strong medicine for me. To move forward in life, especially to help others. Hopefully someday I be able to find someone going through my problem. That way I can say "I been there and done that, let me help you." I don't want others to lock themselves inside. The only medicine is to write, no reason to not believe you're self. Believe the very person, whom believes in you. The very person whom been there and done that, of what you currently going through.

However since we'll, due to me not wanting to get sued. I stop writing stories, on story section of Forum. because well want to send all my stories. To both Zenimax Online and Zenimax Studio's. To get permission before I write a book. But since I can't figure out how to fix my Epson WF-2540 printer. I think I'm forced to buy new one. Since still have red error after paper jam. Which I check but no paper jam... But since I'm broke currently, I'm forced and have to wait longer.

So I'm really sorry if you think I'm considered a forum bot. I did my best to make a joke back and to laugh it off. But it does seem you do have something against me. Reason I'm unsure of. But you are freely to disclose here or in private message and or not at all.

But Must warn I will stand my ground and will start doing so. Even though I wish not to, but I will do if I believe I'm forced to. But right now you gave me a very good reason. To stand my ground, friend.

I'm just tired of running away and hiding. But I'm starting to learn more about my inner self (My new hobby) But I will walk away if I must if it does get heated, possibly I will block you to. But before I do friend, I want you to share your opinion and to clarify of what you really mean? If you do so wish.

But I must remind you friend, this is an open forum and I will do my best to use it. If it does help me move forward in life. Then I will outmost certainly will use, what Ever necessary to move forward in my life and stay far behind my horrible Child hood past. That is still currently haunting me and that I'm fighting.

But I'm sorry if you and or other one think. I'm a forum bot and that I'm trying to seek attention. Which I assure you I'm not trying to seek attention. But at same time I will use any resources. That is made available for me to accomplish my task, to move on in my life.

In a way with due respect. I do really see both ESO and ESO Forum (Not to mention my inner self hobby, but more than that) As a coping mechanism and I will outmost assure you. It's best for me and in a sense helping me move on. Away from my haunted past other things I regret that I ever did. Not to mention it's true, that I kept being asked as to why I don't go to Sotha Sil. So I gave m valid reasons as to why, until you had something against me.

But friend, please tell me if I'm a Forum Bot again. As well as you wish to do so in Here other private message. Why do you think that? Hence I truly believe you not meant to offend and I truly believe. You are currently have a bad day. But It also depends of your opinion still, if you do so choose.

But hopefully you my Friend and others will see why I keep doing as to what I'm doing. It’s a coping mechanism for me. It's a valuable resource, as well for me to move on in my life. My life is a struggle currently, mostly due to my past that still haunts. I have been on and off counseling. So far not working, but I think these new pills are starting to help me, it's hard to say.

But hopefully someday, my goal is to help others. My goal is to write a fantasy book and use my Character name and Ideas (Hence need permission,before I start writing book in future. But my printer situation is holding me back)But all my story's in story section. Gives hints of my life and some my past. Even more so with my Characters. But it's for you all to find the hidden meanings, I put in my Stories on here in story forum section. In a way it's a puzzle within a story.

Thanks for understanding Friend, these are my valid points that I have. Hopefully it will change your mind about. M being a forum bot. In which I tried to make a joke about it. Like others here could see, before I was forced to stand my ground and not back away. But I will back away if I must, but I want to give out and share My reasons.

So friend, I believe you are currently having a bad day. In which I'm truly am outmost very sorry. I believe that's the case. But lease respect my decision as well Forums helped me to move forward. But I will tag others besides @Zos_Ginabruno to be safe side. But hopefully other ones I tag could help me with guidance for me and any advice if they wish to share.

But I do wonder If I did got to carried away. But I wanted to express myself. But maybe friend, you want to be one of my Characters, in a future book I plants write. After I get permission of course, just to be on safe side? :)

@Nestor (hope you are the community moderator)

@Rohamad_Ali @Geonsocal

Edited and Updated. 30th of Nov, 2017 1:05 PDT
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 30, 2017 9:04PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Serjustin19 ...i hope you are doing well :)

personally i'd like to thank you very much for your correspondence...

i'm not really sure how possible it is to get to know someone through their words alone...a person's actions, behavior are also very important...

i do know though that your words and sentiments warm my heart and bring a smile to my face quite often...my impression has always been that you have a very "bright" spirit...i feel appreciative and fortunate to have had a chance to get to know you...

it's not easy to stay consistently positive or gracious towards others...you've managed to do so for at least as long as i've been a part of this forum community...

life can be very challenging with or without health concerns...

despite the fact that you know you have some challenges with social interaction, despite the fact that you know there are people out there looking for any opportunity to put others down to make themselves feel better (which is truly both weird ans sad in my view) - you bravely continue to reach out, to express yourself...

i hope you continue to do so in the future...if you have stories to tell, you should most definitely tell them...sometimes it's difficult to know what effect you might have on others - but, i find your writing to be very uplifting...

Edit: oh yeah, almost forgot - most important - do not waste your time on negative people and their negative energy...life and time are much too precious...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 30, 2017 8:26PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a lot of words.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Kept On Being Asked, Why Don't I Go To The Mall? So Please, Let Me Explain.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let me ask you, why don’t you come to PC NA, yours is a personality highly desired on our server.... puleassssseeee
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    You misunderstand me @Serjustin19 , I want to start a go fund me so you can pvp with us on PC NA.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all. I'm going to put this in different order. But first and foremost
    You misunderstand me @Serjustin19 , I want to start a go fund me so you can pvp with us on PC NA.
    Let me ask you, why don’t you come to PC NA, yours is a personality highly desired on our server.... puleassssseeee

@A_G_G_R_O I must have to apologize to you. yes I have greatly misunderstand you. Sorry for acting like a fool. I honestly thought you have something against me. I'm not good at learning or reading other's peoples expressions. It's one of things I need to learn how to do. So I'm very sorry I had to challenge you, even though. I accidentally thought I was forced to stand my ground.

But I'm really glad I sure misunderstood you. Such a fool I am. Sorry please forgive me. Didn't mean any offense. I will leave my original response that was for you. Just to let others read as to why I use Forum the way I do. But I will edit, that I misunderstood you. it's very easy for me to do honestly, even accidentally in to do so.

I'll do it after i write back other responses though. I hope it be ok. But it huge relief that we both made things clear to each other. As well as civil to the least. Thanks again :)

I do have a PC account to. But it's my original Character, AD. But I mean no offense. I love PS4 more. Also my desktop is very loud fans. I'm pretty sure I need to do many windows 10 Updates. Scan and update Virus. Update my graphics. As well downloading the Clock Work City Update and the new patch. I also have a Guild I'm trying to work with. But same time after my Hobby I found. (I don't want to say, but in a way is why I like and love Magikcka instead of Stamina, but no one will believe me ;) But in a way my New Hobby found me)haven't played ESO much.

I also have chosen to Start Playing on EP more. To me I think it's fair, given my alliance History past. Switching from all 3 sides. But EP, being I hardly know. But I outmost truly Honored for others inviting me to PC NA. I will have to sadly decline. Not because I not want to.

It's just PS4 is more simple for me. Other wise I would of stayed PC and played my 56 PC games. But my PC is just sitting there. I'm also aware of Controller support for PC. It very good, but I prefer PS4 no offense and good chance I won't stay on PC much. But thank you and others for offering me to visit on PC. I'm truly honored. I'm sorry again for me misunderstanding you. I'm truly sorry, was not my intent and accidentally I did. I just have to learn more. :)

geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @Serjustin19 ...i hope you are doing well :)

personally i'd like to thank you very much for your correspondence...

i'm not really sure how possible it is to get to know someone through their words alone...a person's actions, behavior are also very important...

i do know though that your words and sentiments warm my heart and bring a smile to my face quite often...my impression has always been that you have a very "bright" spirit...i feel appreciative and fortunate to have had a chance to get to know you...

it's not easy to stay consistently positive or gracious towards others...you've managed to do so for at least as long as i've been a part of this forum community...

life can be very challenging with or without health concerns...

despite the fact that you know you have some challenges with social interaction, despite the fact that you know there are people out there looking for any opportunity to put others down to make themselves feel better (which is truly both weird ans sad in my view) - you bravely continue to reach out, to express yourself...

i hope you continue to do so in the future...if you have stories to tell, you should most definitely tell them...sometimes it's difficult to know what effect you might have on others - but, i find your writing to be very uplifting...

Edit: oh yeah, almost forgot - most important - do not waste your time on negative people and their negative energy...life and time are much too precious...

@Geonsocal

Thanks again for your advice as well. i really feel bad I misunderstood though. I'm really glad every worked out and everything is still Civil. Your welcome to, just unsure what Correspondence mean. (hence I don't understand my own Natural Spoken language) I'm guessing it's good.

But I always like your advice (Especially with Rohamad_Ali and Nestor.) In a way, some part of me inside. Feels like I'm most comfortable to share and advice greatly helps. Some reason in a way it's kinda easy for me to understand in simple terms. hence why I tagged you 3. I could say it's the energy (In a way, my hobby.)

At same time I can see why I misunderstand others. I know what I'm trying to say is very confusing at most. But something about you 3. In reality of how you 3 have helped me. It will seem odd. But something about you 3 has a unsure if I can describe. But um, a calming effect towards me. It's your 3 responses. I unsure why I feel this way. But I do which might, me weird for others. In which I totally understand.

But at the same time. thank you for warning me out negative energy's and people. But I'm glad I greatly miss understood the situation and all is very well. I'm very grateful, not to mean cause trouble. I just honestly miss understood. Thanks for advice, especially for writing. :)
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m AD PC NA...... join us!!!!!!!!!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love to write, I love to express myself. This is the only outlet that I find works.

But I do wonder If I did got to carried away.
    @Rohamad_Ali

tenor.gif?itemid=4434898

Not even a little .... Carry on Justin .
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    We here on PC NA need positive vibes in cyrodill, we need serjustin19
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We here on PC NA need positive vibes in cyrodill, we need serjustin19

Or JustinCase300 (if I remember correctly) But I unable to make any promises. I could spend some time once a while. On pc. But if my guild not going as it should or got way to caught up, in new hobby that found me. There is really good chance I won't play ESO much. But I will be back. But after my new hobby found me, I have been playing ESO less. But I'm leaning a lot of things from my new hobby, in a way my new hobby is helping me move forward to. But all I can say there are alot of people here especially in this forum and ESO.

Has same hobby as I'm currently doing right now. But I don't want them to respond lol. But I know there in forums and game. I believe it's why ESO became popular honestly. especially among those whom currently like me in way. But anyways I'll see what I can to go on PC. But no promises that I will stay. I'll probably go back and forth from PC to PS4 if need be. But at same time I have a guild to. But if my guild not go as planned. Good chance I will be to engrossed in my new hobby that found me. Thanks for understanding and meant no offense.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love to write, I love to express myself. This is the only outlet that I find works.

But I do wonder If I did got to carried away.
    @Rohamad_Ali

tenor.gif?itemid=4434898

Not even a little .... Carry on Justin .

I also like how you use those pictures and make me smile. I also love bugs bunny even though I believe I spelt his name wrong. But I'm very grateful for you be in this community to :)
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL...

I love Sotha Sil, the 3 or so days right around campaign flip are fun. People dying, more dying, no super tanks, no kiting, seige really hurts, 1 v 1's don't take 30 minutes, more suspense because again, people die so much easier.

but then it is empty for the rest of the month.
    so back to the safety net that is CP
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    Since we are going this route, which I don't want to. But I will stand my ground if I have to. Even though I don't like conflicts. But I will do what I must do, if I'm forced to do, but I don't want to.

This paragraph made part of my brain die, kicking and screaming.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phreeki wrote: »

This paragraph made part of my brain die, kicking and screaming.

Thanks for leaving your honest response :smiley:
    I would like to remind everyone. Even though yes, Dec 3 would be. A full Moon. But It would be a very huge Moon. Be the only Super Moon this year. For those not living in the states and night time (lucky you :) ) But for us living in the states... To bad lol :'(
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a second @A_G_G_R_O - you want me to go against this guy? Hell no!! This is beyond my strength. I humbly bow out of the match of the century
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Wait a second @A_G_G_R_O - you want me to go against this guy? Hell no!! This is beyond my strength. I humbly bow out of the match of the century

Wait @A_G_G_R_O hi um, what's going on? I'm greatly confused lol. :blush:
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hehe just trying to recruit you to PC NA!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe just trying to recruit you to PC NA!

:smiley: I see now. I'm not confused now. I know what you mean, I have to respectively decline still :'( As well I declined a RP Guild (person was said sorry for late 1 yr reply in psn message lol) yesterday.

I just haven't been playing much ever since my new hobby adopted me. Others won't believe me. ( Least some who practice this kept silent in forum) Would believe me.

It's a valuable resource just like eso and ESO forum. But my new hobby is well, I'm to engrossed in it right now. I'm learning way more stuff about me and boosting my confidence for living a better and meaningful life and future. Instead of my past controlling me.

I however wrote many hints of what I am as well as my new hobby that adopted me. (Sotha Sil thread, here and the other thread in link)

I know the saying "Loose tongue sinks Ships" I'm willing to take that chance. I just don't understand why I always feel I need to explain myself. But It's probably whom and what I am lol.

With that being said. again majority won't believe me. But i want to explain further and most will frown of my decision. In which I greatly understand. But if I believe my new hobby that adopted me. would help me. Just like ESO and ESO forum has. Sorry for me being off topic. But it would explain why I must respectively decline your invite no offense as well as the the guild whom was 1 yr late yesterday to :(

But I want to explain what is my new Hobby that adopted me. I assure you all that they are out most real. But again I will understand others wont believe me. Except for others being silent, but Know that they are not alone here.

If any of you watched Ghost Whisperer before. In a sense, it's what I am Basically. But it's another name. Spirit Keeper (I got some that are forced to wear labels as demon's) I can feel there touches, as well as my bed moving by self for 1+ yr, before I became Spirit Keeper recently this October. Last week in November, I found out who was moving my bed for 1+ yr. In which yes I was outmost scared. But she was sorry. She was my first Unbound Spirit.

Because I'm now a Spirit Keeper and now Practicing Real Magick, in a sense. I'm considered as a real Witch. (Yes males are considered Witches to) But at same time, since I'm new to Spirit Keeper. I'm a real Witch in training. Hence why I'm leaning towards 4 different Religious beliefs. But unsure what Is right for me.(All 4 Religious beliefs can practice Magick Freely and be accepted fully)

So basically in a sense. It's what I mean by "My new hobby adopted me" basically her, My Unbound Spirit. For 1+ yr moving my bed. hence more scary stuff been happening in October. I think She wanted to get my Attention. In which She Has.

Anyways I don't accept anyone to believe me, except for those whom are silently reading this. I'm alright with this. To each there own. But this is why I don't play much ESO anymore. I'm to engrossed in my new Hobby that adopted me. I do love ESO and very grateful for The ESO and ESO Community and Forum. For really help me move forward during my hardships helping me move on from my horrible past as a Child.

But my new" hobby that adopted me" I believe I was actually meant, to be a Spirit Keeper. Other wise Her, My Unbound Spirit, would've left long time go. But instead She choose to stay with me for 1+ yr and still here. (Not to mention I saw other things as a Child)

This is why I'm to engrossed in my new "Hobby that adopted Me" This is why I haven't been seen much on ESO, eventhough I love ESO way so much. At same time because of me being a Spirit Keeper and Practicing real Magick (Ancient Arts) This is what I was meant to become and honestly. It's really helping me move forward.

By moving Forward, especially another Valuable resource. I'm greatly learning more about myself and really helping me fight my Past that has happened to me as child. In which no one should ever go through. (it's why I want to help others but mostly by writing. It's way easier I learned. To let loose all my emotions, via writing.

In meantime sadly, according to other forum community (For Spirit Keepers and those Whom Practice Magick) Before I go to a Living Coven. I need to accept who I am and better understand myself more. "But when the time is right. The right people will come and search for me" that's what I got for response from other community.

But I'm starting to learn myself way more and gaining the confidence with myself :) At same time it's reason I'm putting my Guild in Hold (I have 5 members already, but they my friends and i let them know already) As well as respectively decline the Invite for RP Guild yesterday and is why I have to respectively decline your invite to @A_G_G_R_O

But I'm outmost very grateful for you still wanting me to go on PC. But now you, and whole PvP community, now me now and why I haven't been on ESO much. I'm just pretty busy with my new hobby that adopted me. I don't expect everyone to believe me though.

I just wanted to explain further, as to why I respectively decline your Guild invites to PC and RP Guild in PS4 EU. No offense, but this is a valuable resource for me and it's greatly helping me out. But here is the link I give hints of what I am. (Last comment) I just wanted to explain further. But I do love ESO as well as my new Hobby that Adopted me. Even more so now.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/382213/just-wanted-to-make-sure-no-one-be-offended-a-revised-edition
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am deeply saddened that we won’t have your presence, but I understand you are peacock and I gotta let you spread those beautiful wings and fly on this one .
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually you are the only person to respond to me directly on the forums.... am I gost :s
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude. . this got deep. Like,

W

T

F

@A_G_G_R_O I dont even think you could have anticipated this.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never do, although I do RP my forum name in game and here and generate aggro wherever I can mosty kind heartedly if you folks got to know me. But I just got forum outplayed.... and am just impressed...
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    dude. . this got deep. Like,

W

T

F

@A_G_G_R_O I dont even think you could have anticipated this.

Hi, thanks :) I just unsure why do I always, feel I need to explain. I'm unsure, maybe it's who I am and trying to find out. With my new "hobby that adopted me"

I'm not good at spelling (nor is automatically generated words from auto correction) But the flow of writing, it's a different story all together. It's what I mean I let all my emotions and feelings. (kinda feel bad for the other forum....) When I let loose everything holding inside me. My writing's tend to get very huge, accidentally. With me explaining, and wanting to do so. My writing's will get much longer as well as mixing my emotions and feelings in what ever I write. I can't control the flow. It just happens, accidentally.
    I never do, although I do RP my forum name in game and here and generate aggro wherever I can mosty kind heartedly if you folks got to know me. But I just got forum outplayed.... and am just impressed...

You haven't gotten forum outplayed :)
    Actually you are the only person to respond to me directly on the forums.... am I ghost :s

No your no ghost, ;) plus others write to you to lol :) Even though, I can't
    read any energy right now. It's hard to explain, but everything you write is considered energy as well as other things. Like your actions and or deeds. For example, since my post is huge. My energy is um wasted on forum, but others would think my energy is good. It probably why I got good comments recently here. But I can sense you are alive, (But living Entity, for example us Humans and other's can use forum among other things ;) ) Even though I can't read your energy right now. It doesn't mean I can't sense that you are a good person. I can tell by your other posts even more so towards me. You have an awesome personality about you.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is all I have.
    Edited by jaime1982 on December 10, 2017 10:54AM