Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have they changed the timings for the daily quests?

Diabolus1989
Diabolus1989
✭✭✭
Every time I receive a daily quest I rarely do it immediately. I'll do some other quest, or maybe even play some other games. By the time I completethe the daily quest, I'm handed a new one immediately because a day has passed since I received the last one.

I've just handed in a quest to Numani-Rasi in Ald'ruhn (a quest I probably received over a week ago) and she doesn't have a new one for me :(

Best Answers

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were going to get the same quest you just turned in, she can't give it you as you already did it today!
    Answer ✓
  • Diabolus1989
    Diabolus1989
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    If you were going to get the same quest you just turned in, she can't give it you as you already did it today!

The same thing has happened with the Huntmaster too.

This is never happened to me before, but now it's happened twice in one go?
    Answer ✓
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a bug of some sort with the daily quests. If you do a quest in one day (even if someone else shared it with you) you can't get another one. This happened to us with the Fighter's Guild quests a month or so ago.

But other quests it seems to be working fine. So I have no idea what's going on.
    The Moot Councillor
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

The same thing has happened with the Huntmaster too.

This is never happened to me before, but now it's happened twice in one go?

To eliminate the chance of a coincidence, try this again and see what happens. Also, log out of the game, reboot the machine, and get back in and see if it changes.

As for not getting Dailies again, it can happen sometimes. It could be a bug, it could be a glitch, it could be some cool down is passed. For example, if I hang on to a Daily Crafting writ for too long, it will not let me get another one until a day after the turn in.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓