Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Got stuck in a quest

Ximinetto
Ximinetto
✭✭✭
Hi, this is my first post here. I am stuck with one of my alter chars,on the wailing prison quest. I kilked the child of bones,picked the skyshard and go trough the portal with the Prophet, apparently only the Prophet has teleported, because everytime i throw myself into the cliff,i respawn on the center of the room, over and over. I do not care lose that char cus my main is an Argonian Magicka Sorcerer,but i have money in that alter char and i would like to transfer to the Argonian. I tryed to unstuck teleport and does not work. So what?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe for this you have to go to the beam of light and push interact (E on PC) to activate the animation which takes you out.

I jumped off myself at first thinking this was how it was done.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I believe for this you have to go to the beam of light and push interact (E on PC) to activate the animation which takes you out.

I jumped off myself at first thinking this was how it was done.
    I play on Ps4 and there is no button or option to get out of the room. I think i need to wait a bit offline till the quest resarts,but still not. It is a *** cus i put all my money into that char for buy gear and i think i am going to lose it.

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ximinetto wrote: »
    I play on Ps4 and there is no button or option to get out of the room. I think i need to wait a bit offline till the quest resarts,but still not. It is a *** cus i put all my money into that char for buy gear and i think i am going to lose it.
    I'm pretty sure even the PS4 has a "interact" button. If you walk up the platform and get close to the light beam there should be some sort of prompt to interact with it.
    shades.gif
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Ximinetto wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure even the PS4 has a "interact" button. If you walk up the platform and get close to the light beam there should be some sort of prompt to interact with it.
    shades.gif

Believe me,there is not. I try to unstuck via teleport in the help section and do not work neither.