Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

where can i find a grp for vDSA?

Trashs1
Trashs1
✭✭✭
hi everyone

since im mostly pvp only (just pledgues for undouned mettle and nAS) player i ask this probably stupid question.

i tried to get a group out of my social guilds but nobody is interested in vDSA and i badly want the bow for my stamblade.

experience wise i do verry well in vma (before hotr killed the weapons for pvp) and many ppl told me vdsa is easyer than vma

so... i want to try it in a random grp.... which is the place to find the right ppl?
Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You'll sometimes find people lfg for vDSA in Craglorn.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    thx
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could also try the LFG section of the forums to find others who are interested on here and meet up in game to try it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll definitely want some sort of voice communications for vDSA ... such as Discord or Teamspeak. It’s the hardest 4-person content in the game.