The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How do I get refunded days of my ESO+ for days I can't play because the server boots me 100%

PS4_ZeColmeia
PS4_ZeColmeia
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously the load screens were tolerable, you know when it was going too long you and you could restart the app and move on with your life. I'm normally very patient, but i cannot stay logged in for more than a few minutes at a time, if even a minute. Worse I'll run to a wayshrine only to find out I'm already disconnected but don't know it yet.

This is getting incredibly disappointing from a ESO+ member and avid fan. I honestly feel taken by the prepayment I did and am now left without the product i paid for.

any remedies? even after opening the ports on the game years ago and with no connection issues until this last hotfix.
PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I just was in long enough to remove the skeleton polymorph and I haven't been booted since.

Are polymorphs the performance issue?
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh, on release, I had major issues and ZOS refunded me days from my sub, I guess if you submitted a ticket and explained your issue, show your dxdiag, followed their port settings advice ect, then if you still have persistent issues, they would most likely refund your days of your ESO+
    Any time I have had to contact ZOS or bethesda customer service they have been quick to reply and very helpful 10/10 customer support from my experience.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No clue how to submit a ticket if I can't stay in game... :/
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the website to ask customer support.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, it seems like it takes 2 log ins per character to stay in. My guess is the cache isn't getting filled and the client floods the server with requests (boot for excessive messaging). Staying with the same character to log in seems to keep the cache alive and after 2 log ins you have enough stuff in the cache to not boot to load screen. Then it's pray you don't get the app to crash.
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Madrr
    Madrr
    ✭✭
    I would love some extra crowns for the issues that hamper the ability to stay in the game..
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try contacting support with a billing issue. Although I am not sure if they do refund or how one goes about doing it.

Generally though most interactions are via support tickets.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."