The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I just subscribed to ESO plus yesterday and never recieved my crowns!

Argoniawind
Argoniawind
✭✭✭
Years ago I subscribed and got them instantly, now I do it and I don't have them. I put a support ticket through and I am aware of other people having issues on this. However I am not gonna wait weeks or months to get them, this business model was working fine! I am a loyal fan of Bethesda since Morrowind came out on the original xbox and I don't want to start thinking there is some shady stuff going on behind the scenes. So lets get this issue rectified!!!!
Edited by Argoniawind on December 3, 2017 2:04PM
"Live Another Life In Another World"
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    calm down and contact support, there is literally NOTHING shady going on, just an issue has perhaps ocurred, contact support and let them know what happened, and keep us updated here
  • Argoniawind
    Argoniawind
    ✭✭✭
    Arobain wrote: »
    calm down and contact support, there is literally NOTHING shady going on, just an issue has perhaps ocurred, contact support and let them know what happened, and keep us updated here

Excuse me, why are you responding to me in that manner? I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to those who can address this situation. Now unless you can offer any direct fix for this then you don't need to chime in and with that response!
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    because i'm tired of people thinking that as soon as something negative happens, that ZOS is instantly doing some shady ***, i would say more but the comment would just get removed, and if you dont want a ( kitten ) reply to your PUBLIC forum post then perhaps do not ( fun ) post it to the PUBLIC forums?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    because i'm tired of people thinking that as soon as something negative happens, that ZOS is instantly doing some shady ***, i would say more but the comment would just get removed, and if you dont want a ( kitten ) reply to your PUBLIC forum post then perhaps do not ( fun ) post it to the PUBLIC forums?

The thing is....it is shady because they have officially said it’s a known issue 2 years ago. Later that same year they publicly announced it was resolved.

The next year they publicly said that it wasn’t ever resolved and now here we are...
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Argoniawind
    Argoniawind
    ✭✭✭

Look I have been apart of the ups and downs of this game since I was apart of the beta back in July 2013. Just as you say you are sick and tired of people thinking/saying something about shady stuff is the very same essence that i don't want to debate with people that are not apart of the resolve process. I post out here for the moderators as well as me contacting them by other means. Just as much as I love Bethesda don't mean that anything shady etc cant happen. I have no problem calling them out on it. Customer base and fan base is all about a 2 way trust factor. I cant see what's going on behind the scenes I can only voice what I feel on the matter. They are not in the business to lose money and I'm not in the business to lose my money to something I invested in. It would be different story if they give a money back guarantee if I feel unsatisfied or they are not holding their end of the bargain etc. Which they used to have a phone number to call back when and since then its long since been gone!! I don't tolerate low quality customer service for a high quality game...
    Edited by Argoniawind on December 4, 2017 12:16AM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Contact support and they send you your crowns and they'll even add a 500 extra for the inconvenience.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Argoniawind
    Argoniawind
    ✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Contact support and they send you your crowns and they'll even add a 500 extra for the inconvenience.

I already sent in my support ticket yesterday and they got back to me with this automated email speech that you can read on the forums.... To those of us who are paying for anything instantly like this should get instant results, it shouldn't be treated as we pay instantly and we get treated that we have to wait like as if its coming via post office!
    Edited by Argoniawind on December 4, 2017 12:34AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP I test this out every 6-8 months.
    Same exact issue from my brand new subscription attempt. It’s been over 5 hours and no crowns ticket tel:171203-003620
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 4, 2017 12:47AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Argoniawind
    Argoniawind
    ✭✭✭
    OP I test this out every 6-8 months.
    Same exact issue from my brand new subscription attempt. It’s been over 8 hours and no crowns

Pretty messed up id say. I tell you if they get enough complaints, they may have to change their business model. After this I will never subscribe again.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This issue has been occurring on Xbox for many months. I constantly get my crowns within 33-37 days of being charged the $15 for my sub. When I ask support they give me some BS excuse that the billing periods are not exactly 30 days. When I responded that I had proof that I was charged exactly 30 days apart i stopped receiving emails on that ticket chain.

Either they are doing this on purpose or they are aware of it being an issue and refuse to do anything about it. That sounds like shady **** to me. Even if ZoS isn't trying to actively give us crowns later than we are supposed to get them, continuing to not address the issue is gross negligence. I can't even imagine defending this as you are. It's literally mind-blowing to me. How is it OK that this continues for months and months with no fix?