Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily "enchanting" writs

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I've been doing craft dailies for a long time now. And quite often I get some real nice goodies from woodworking/blacksmithing/clothing etc... all but... enchanting.
Is it common to receive nothing but empty soul gems and green jewelry glyphs? :open_mouth: (mind you I am max level in all professions now)

I think I'll stop doing enchanting daily quests..I've got so many soul gems they started to take my bank and inventory space (as they're stuck in 200 packs)
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten kuta as rewards. And the enchanting surveys. I look a the enchanting daily writs as being about the only way I'll ever use any of the Ta runes that accumulate. Divines know no player/guildie ever asked me to make a glyph using Ta.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree!.
    Interestingly enough I got a golden enchanting writ today.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get those soul gems filled and sell them to vendors for 6k per 200 stack. :p
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get those soul gems filled and sell them to vendors for 6k per 200 stack. :p

Have been selling packs already, yes, yes. ;)
    PC/NA
    And..

• pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve gotten kuda a bunch of times. Now what about the alchemy daily writs, does that reward anything good?
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    pteam wrote: »
    I’ve gotten kuda a bunch of times. Now what about the alchemy daily writs, does that reward anything good?

A few more mats than needed for what you turn in, plus maps to go get more mats. Whether those maps are worth the trouble is an open question.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get all kind of mats from alchemy... always good.

And from enchanting writs.. up until yesterday..I'd been getting (and probably will continue) green jewelry and empty soul gems. And it's funny in a way.. because enchanting is the slowest one in terms of leveling up (unless you get like 100 purple glyphs made by someone else o_0 and then extract them )
    PC/NA
    And..

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah enchanting writs give the worst rewards I would say but I feel like i get a Kuta often enough to where it's definitely worth my time. And that's the key. Wish the same could be said for more of the content in the game. Also I like the master enchanting writs because if it doesn't require me to do a prismatic glyph I will always be able to complete them nice and quick and easy.
  • UvilleBill
    UvilleBill
    ✭✭
    I run my character out of Rivenspire and the enchanting station is right next to the writ board (and the nearest cooking fire) so I do one everyday out of habit. It's a little gold, XP and an occasional survey/master writ. And as was said before, it puts all those accumulated Ta runes to use...........