Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Templar Leveling Build (All Roles)

Dottzgaming
Dottzgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
The ultimate framework for leveling a templar is out! Learn how to build you character for success!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJXKW_56Y_M
  • jenneko.9b14a_ESO
    jenneko.9b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I've just returned to the game and your work here is perfection!

Always afraid of the insta-gimp when playing with skill and advancement systems I have spent a couple hours looking for build ideas and most of them are so out of context they've really let me off where I started.

I really appreciate that you're forward and honest and remind people to enjoy the game and actually play and tinker with their class to really learn how to embrace it and flesh it out for themselves.

Malehficara - The Khajiit No0b Templar <3

• Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just returned to the game and your work here is perfection!

Always afraid of the insta-gimp when playing with skill and advancement systems I have spent a couple hours looking for build ideas and most of them are so out of context they've really let me off where I started.

I really appreciate that you're forward and honest and remind people to enjoy the game and actually play and tinker with their class to really learn how to embrace it and flesh it out for themselves.

Malehficara - The Khajiit No0b Templar <3

Thank you so much Jenneko i really appreciate the comment :)

And that was the goal with this. More often than not, new players get way to hung up on making the perfect build or following some sort of build path, when in reality as a new player the best teacher you could possibly have is experience. Experiment with your class, play around, try things out. What works for one person may not work for another. So my goal with these was to give people a general direction to walk in, but give them the flexibility to forge their own paths and adventures!