The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Flame Atronach Guar Mount - No flames around it?

KingSoren
KingSoren
✭✭
Greetings,

So I got the new flame Atronach Guar mount for my DK, but from the preview it showed the flames, but when I equipped it, it had no flames. I hope this is fixed, because it looks badass with the flames around it.

(PC - NA)
mXOukveh.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by KingSoren on November 28, 2017 11:59PM
Realm Leader Of Guild Medieval

(DC) Sorena Shadowbane - Imperial Nightblade (Dps)
(DC) Valdarik Oath-Giver - Nord Templar (Tank)
(DC) Jazz-Claws - Khajiit Warden (Healer)
(AD) Maximus Frostbringer - Breton Sorcerer (Dps)
(AD) Ariawyn Shadowheart - Wood Elf Nightblade (Healer)
(AD) Shelga of Reman's Bluff - Orc Dragonknight (Tank)
(EP) Turien T'rizon - Dark Elf Dragonknight (Dps)
(EP) Sees-Only-Light - Argonian Templar (Healer)
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flames rise around the mount when you make it roar. When standing still use the jump key.
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Benefactor wrote: »
    Flames rise around the mount when you make it roar. When standing still use the jump key.

I know that, but when it's just summoned it has a small flame around it's body and feet, if you look at the horse, camel, bear, wolf, and senche, they do it, the Guar doesn't, not when you're riding it at least.
    Edited by KingSoren on November 28, 2017 11:48PM

• KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    It works fine in Housing, but only when you ride it that small flames go away or are not there.

f25LABJh.png

• Reaver-Stormhamre
    Reaver-Stormhamre
    ✭✭✭
    better than the wolf version that squeaks when you leap or speed boost >.<
    Working as intended
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the speed, stamina, or carrying bag upgrades showing? That caused an issue with some of the other mount's special effects but I don't know if it does for the flame atronach mounts.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine has the flames when mounted. Maybe it's your visual settings?
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Do you have the speed, stamina, or carrying bag upgrades showing? That caused an issue with some of the other mount's special effects but I don't know if it does for the flame atronach mounts.

Oh, thanks! I turned hide on speed upgrade look and it fixed, not sure if that was intended, but I see the small flames around the body and feet. :)

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingSoren wrote: »

Oh, thanks! I turned hide on speed upgrade look and it fixed, not sure if that was intended, but I see the small flames around the body and feet. :)

Glad that worked! I'm not sure why those upgrades seem to interfere with the mount special effects but I knew they did for the Plague Husk horse and such.
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if something else about the Flame Atronach mounts was a bug. Are they supposed to NOT leave flamey fire prints as they run like all the other previous crate mounts do? Just curious. THe storm ones leave a lightning paw prints on the ground, the Wild hunt ones leave a green glowy ones on the ground and the Reapers ones leave red prints. I thought the Flame Atro ones would leave fire prints. Perhaps I am being picky, but I played their bloody crown crate game, sooo I feel entitled to flamy prints left on the ground :P
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, the mounts don't have a light glow around them. The storm atronach mounts project light onto nearby surfaces and player characters even, but these flame atronach ones should obviously also do that but do not.