The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Consistent Group

Shantu
Shantu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Tired of waiting in queues for PUG's that fail miserably? Or running with a PUG with a c1000 dude who just wants to blast through dungeons only to get pissed and kick members because they can't keep up? Or guilds where members aren't particularly interested in grouping on a consistent basis? Or maybe you're just socially a little shy and looking for a group of players you can count on without having to join or form a new group for every endeavor?

I would like to put together a group/guild of mature, like-minded players who can meet on a consistent basis for dungeons, pledges, dolmen runs, XP and/or gear farming, or anything else we might help each other with. I'm a semi-retired player who can be very flexible with availability. I currently run a c513 (and counting) Breton Templar DPS and am working on leveling up a tank. I would enjoy a group serious enough to be interested in progressing in skills and content, but not at the expense of fun. I'm open to Discord, but that's optional.

If interested, let's talk.
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    platform and server?
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good but what boom said
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Myself mainly a daytime (est) US player who works shift work. Just weekday play so groups are hard to get together
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    platform and server?

Sorry, PC/NA.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry can’t help PS-4 /NA