Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mysterious Box Rewards

SyedNekoChan
Right, so I wanted to ask about the rewards we get from the box. Are they like completely RNG based or do we get better rewards if we do veteran dungeons?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get the same RNG chance in normal as you would vet.

Most players choose normal if the only purpose is for the daily reward box.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 3, 2017 12:14AM
  • SyedNekoChan
    Idk I am still doubtful about the rewards. I've been grinding them from 5 of my characters and every time I do a normal dungeon the stuff I get are either potions or treasure maps and repair kits. But when I did veteran dungeon I got a pet, mount and costumes on each of my characters. But today I didnt get anything from the last run except potions.
    Edited by SyedNekoChan on December 3, 2017 12:19AM
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SyedNekoChan : According to Gina, chances for loot are indeed identical in normal and vet. Your observation might have been random/luck/coincidence. :)

Of course, Gina can only pass on information she receives, and whoever gave her that information might have been wrong. So if you want to be extra sure, do random vet. I personally prefer normal, since I do it on 10 chars, and vet just takes too long, especially if you get a DLC dungeon.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • SyedNekoChan
    I suppose it was pure luck in that case, thanks mates.