Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds SUCKS

Vhozek
Vhozek
✭✭✭✭✭
Long queue for a mesh of random game modes against people of many different levels. Below level 50 mode also exists while they got 690 CP.
Could you at least force remove CP in below level 50 Battlegrounds?
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s pvp, whoever said it was supposed to be fair or fun?

This isn’t a game you know, it’s seriouse >:)
    Edited by Integral1900 on December 3, 2017 11:23AM
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...ok
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP has ruined BattleGrounds. Completely, and most I know that played before agree. They did it to boost pop, ut its changes the game play for the worst.

Other than that they don't suck. Random game modes are ok once you get into them, I thought I only wanted DM but being forced to play them all is healthy, as you learn the tactics. So I'm an advocate of Grab bag.

As for L1-50, CP is disabled on the <L49 as far as I know. It's the noob server.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i Stopped caring for PvP in this game...

This games mechanics just simply not made for it..

No CDs on abilities make it impossible to balance the game
    Also No Hard/Soft caps on Stats just make it even more broken
    everyone running around with Mixmatch Spam Builds while abusing mechanics that seems like never will be fixed...

the only PvP i do is following zergs and camping Sieges mostly sieges.... any more serious Stuff like 1v1 or even 3v3 5v5 is just too broken for me to take it seriously or even care about it....
    Edited by Zordrage on December 3, 2017 6:35PM
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OP makes good points. It's really dumb that players can't choose to play modes they prefer or against players they choose. Like why is there no GvG(vG) option?

Beyond that, there's no right-sizing of competition at all. Not even premades vs premades. In most competitive environments, even teams are usually a prerequisite to a good match. No one likes being run over and most decent competitors don't like an easy win. There should be a ranking system so that casual players are usually fighting against casual players and hardcore players are usually fighting other hardcore players.

Really, it's shocking to me that features such as these aren't part of Battlegrounds. It's also sad they didn't implement any kind of GvG mode for AvA guilds. 3.5 years into the game and AvA guilds who want to GvG have to go through the trouble of arranging it open world.

Edited by zyk on December 3, 2017 6:41PM
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoliru wrote: »

everyone running around with Mixmatch Spam Builds while abusing mechanics that seems like never will be fixed...

the only PvP i do is following zergs and camping Sieges mostly sieges.... any more serious Stuff like 1v1 or even 3v3 5v5 is just too broken for me to take it seriously or even care about it....

Complains about PvP being broken and cancerous.

Strictly runs with zergs and sieges.

I just don't.... I don't even...
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    Zoliru wrote: »

Complains about PvP being broken and cancerous.

Strictly runs with zergs and sieges.

I just don't.... I don't even...

It’s ok. Without people like him, 1vX wouldn’t be possible.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp