The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sabatons of the Dragon, Trait: Sturdy

Heroic_Defender
Heroic_Defender
✭✭✭
I play on the Xbox One and I have been trying to obtain Sabatons of the Dragon, Trait: Sturdy and I searched every Guild Store, made post in Zone Chat including Guild Chat, I have been traveling back and forth between the delves: The ***'s Tomb and Stormcrag Crypt in Eastmarch for 3 days now and I have obtain every other trait for the Sabatons of the Dragon but no Trait: Sturdy. I am becoming very frustrated and if there's a easy way to obtain, please share. Note: Delves drop Belts and Feet.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask in zone chat/guild chat for help on World Bosses. It's a desirable set so I don't understand why no one is farming it.
    Shame you aren't on PS4 NA, I would farm this set with you for my tanks and PvP. It's really good.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your best bet is to equip boots in some trait other than Sturdy, then begin researching the Sturdy trait so you can trait-change them in a couple of weeks.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ask in zone chat/guild chat for help on World Bosses. It's a desirable set so I don't understand why no one is farming it.
    Shame you aren't on PS4 NA, I would farm this set with you for my tanks and PvP. It's really good.

Boots don't drop from world bosses, only from delve bosses.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe take a moment to research the sturdy trait on sabatons (the first traits research time is pretty quick)...farm some transmute crystals and find any 'ol traited pair of that fine dragon footwear...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 30, 2017 9:18PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Heroic_Defender
    Heroic_Defender
    ✭✭✭
    I ran with another player for more than 5 hours, trying to get Sabatons of the Dragon with the trait: Sturdy and so far no luck, but a lot of divines. Also to note: world bosses re-spawn a lot quicker then delve bosses, we where able to kill 4 world bosses, before a delve boss re-spawn.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grinding transmute crystals is way more fun than grinding a specific traited item. Just transmute one of the 10 invigorating sabatons of the dragon that you found.
  • Heroic_Defender
    Heroic_Defender
    ✭✭✭
    My friend has been trying to obtain it for 4 days and me 3 days, plus the transmute crystal change is 50 and I'd rather use that on my monster and arena sets.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NA or eu? Pretty sure I have a pair in my private guild bank
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend has been trying to obtain it for 4 days and me 3 days, plus the transmute crystal change is 50 and I'd rather use that on my monster and arena sets.

You can earn 50 transmute stones in less than one day doing PvP ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 1, 2017 1:03AM
  • Heroic_Defender
    Heroic_Defender
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in NA
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm in NA

Awh damn I'm on EU. Sorry bud, hope you get sorted soon
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    Pick a small delve in the area and learn all the chest spawn locations and just farm the *** out of it - that's what I do if I need an overland set. If it's desirable set - I go back when I have free time to farm for more and sell.

Once a chest has been opened and looted another will spawn in the delve - just work in a rotation checking all the areas, it sounds time consuming but once you've learned all those locations then you'll never forget them
  • RT_Frank
    RT_Frank
    ✭✭✭
    I play on the Xbox One and I have been trying to obtain Sabatons of the Dragon, Trait: Sturdy and I searched every Guild Store, made post in Zone Chat including Guild Chat, I have been traveling back and forth between the delves: The ***'s Tomb and Stormcrag Crypt in Eastmarch for 3 days now and I have obtain every other trait for the Sabatons of the Dragon but no Trait: Sturdy. I am becoming very frustrated and if there's a easy way to obtain, please share. Note: Delves drop Belts and Feet.

Same here bro. Looks like I got some competition ;)
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a guild member looking for these a couple weeks ago.
  • Niobium
    Niobium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also to note: world bosses re-spawn a lot quicker then delve bosses, we where able to kill 4 world bosses, before a delve boss re-spawn.

That's all well and good, but....
    casparian wrote: »

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niobium wrote: »
    Also to note: world bosses re-spawn a lot quicker then delve bosses, we where able to kill 4 world bosses, before a delve boss re-spawn.

For reference, world bosses will get you weapons (as I recall). Public Dungeon Bosses get some armor pieces, Delve bosses get other pieces, and dolmens get jewelry. (If you're in a zone without Dolmens, your only jewelry source will be in chests and reward chests, good luck.)
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Delve Bosses have an increased chance to drop waist or feet slot items.

World Bosses have a 100% chance to drop a head, chest, legs or weapon slot item.

Public Dungeon Bosses have a high chance of dropping a shoulder, hand or weapon slot item.

Dolmens have a chance to drop jewelry items.

The mobs in each area can also have a chance to drop a set item of any type but the drop rate is rare. Also most overland sets have named items that drop off certain delve bosses and or world bosses not all web sites such as the wiki list all of them.

As for the OP its better to stick to one delve and farm it in a rotation so you can kill the mobs for that chance drop and farm the boss. If you find one you can just go around in a circle like path by the time you get back to the boss it should of ether spawned or is about to.

Bosses also have a 5 minute cool down on there drops so try not to go to fast in your delve farm or you could kill him to fast and lose the drop and have to wait.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a pair for sale at a guild trader in Riften for 2k. They didn't sell so I deconned them. Like last Saturday. If I find another set I'll post back.
  • Heroic_Defender
    Heroic_Defender
    ✭✭✭
    Niobium wrote: »

I know that, I was referring to the fact that me and another player where able to kill 4 world bosses before the delve boss re-spawned.
    Edited by Heroic_Defender on December 3, 2017 3:15AM
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not just transmute ones in another trait ?