The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Might of the Guild

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
Does this work for Destro/resto staff attacks? The tool tip changes when I am using a bow and activate this. The tool tip doesn't change on my destro staff skills.
1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure which skills specifically you are looking at, but I believe it only affects direct damage not damage over time. Wall of elements and destruction staff ultimate will not be affected. Healing is unaffected. The first hit of clench/reach should show a 20% increase, as should force pulse/crushing shock (not sure if all 3 beams get the empower).
    Options
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to my tooltip, only the Flame damage of Force Pulse gets empowered. which is actually a bit sad.
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
    Options