The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greybeards and Gals EU, casual social guild

• nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite send, welcome:)
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting friendly people. We are goofing around, doing trials and if we wipe we wipe in style B)
  • LondonCalling
    LondonCalling
    ✭✭
    Love that last post - just what I am looking for - a guild that does not take themselves too seriously. I would love to join your numbers if you'll have me. I'm an older gamer (over 50), playing casually atm but looking for people to try trials out with. In-game name is @LondonCalling.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Love that last post - just what I am looking for - a guild that does not take themselves too seriously. I would love to join your numbers if you'll have me. I'm an older gamer (over 50), playing casually atm but looking for people to try trials out with. In-game name is @LondonCalling.

Invite send, welcome:)
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I am 39 and would like an invite please. My game name is the same as my forum name.

Thanks.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I am 39 and would like an invite please. My game name is the same as my forum name.

Thanks.

Invite send, welcome :)
  • jeannettevl
    jeannettevl
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I would like to join your guild on EU.

ingame: @senva

hope to hear soon :)
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I would like to join your guild on EU.

ingame: @senva

hope to hear soon :)

Invite send, welcome :)
  • yoco007
    yoco007
    Hey! Can I get an invite plz? I'm from EU. My name is @yoco007
    Edited by yoco007 on November 10, 2017 2:33PM
  • Lazze
    Lazze
    Soul Shriven
    Hi ,
    Just registred .
    EU , just started(well played beta) upgraded my PC so now the game looks beautiful and runs flawless..
    Ingame=@Lazze -char: Andromeda Moonblood
    Have a good 1 !
    Brgds ,
    L
  • Droney101
    Droney101
    Soul Shriven
    Hi There,

Great sounding Guild, would love to join in with you all. @Droney101.

See you out there, look forward to meeting you all!
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    All invites send, welcome :)
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    rootimus wrote: »
    We're a very nice bunch of people. You should join us; it would be a shame if something were to happen to your sweetroll delivery. >:)

So...it was YOU! You stole Khajiit's sweetroll! Do not run, guards are on the way. So what if they are laughing, you won't be when they rip that gooey, sticky, oh-so-sweetroll from your dying paws.

Besides, this one has white fur, you cannot tell how much grey is present, so there!
    Edited by Kimba_Do on November 12, 2017 2:38PM
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    :D

Also still recruiting :)
  • KhwarezmianMessenger
    KhwarezmianMessenger
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite @KhwarezmianMessenger if you don't mind a completely new player. Thanks
  • Areo
    Areo
    I'm very interested in joining your guild on the EU Server if you still have a little spot open for me my ingame name is @Are0 i do and can use TS if needed and discord , also i have registered on your guild site there as instructed

many thanks Areo
    Edited by Areo on November 26, 2017 8:19AM
  • jalorjin
    jalorjin
    Hi there, sounds like a nice guild. If you are still recruiting I would like to join.
    I am new but already addicted player. :-)

Greetings and have a nice day.
  • jalorjin
    jalorjin
    ahem ... forgot to mention the name:
    @jalorjin
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We now have 160 members and therefore recruitment will be on hold for the moment.
    Our goal is to remain a nice active social guild that we are with lovely members. In order not to grow to big where people feel they are a number, there will be no more new invites for now.
    Once we feel it is good for the guild to expand we will open the doors again.

Thanks all who joined :)
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    This one still awaits the return of his sweetroll. The guards will be here...any minute now...Kimba is sure he saw them discussing it...no doubt deciding which of their unpleasant cells to toss you into. Quickly now, return the sweetroll, Kimba will say he did not see which way you went...
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.