The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

December showcase today?

Krawchi
Krawchi
✭✭✭
Any chance its happening ? Otherwise it will probably happen monday.
Edited by Krawchi on December 1, 2017 1:16PM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean December...?
    Options
  • Krawchi
    Krawchi
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    You mean December...?

Jep. Edited. I just woke up...
    Options
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, since the Skyfire Guar mount is available Nov.30-Dec.6 I wouldn't expect to see the December Showcase until the 6th of December. Pretty sure (if I recall correctly) that they always post it on the last day for whatever is the last item for that month after 10am EST.

I could be wrong and hope I am but I'm not going to count on seeing it before next Thursday while a November Showcase item is still available.
    Options
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They usually wait for (what feels like) ages after the month comes. Typically the Wednesday after the month starts.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
    Options
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Since there was an official thread posted about this today, we've decided to close this one. Please continue the discussion here.

Thanks!
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.