Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Post your awesome Crown Crate screenshots...

• makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so lucky here, better luck next time if any.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Took 18 crates of trash to get enough gems for my Sench Leopard mount. *sigh* Not even worth a pic.
    It's sad that spending money on the game means you get less cool stuff.

@thatlaurachick I have wondered if they have code written in to reduce high end items drop chance of people who have a history of purchasing several crates. doesn't seem impossible but maybe someone who knows more about code than I do could chime in

@scipionumatia - I do know about code and it's blatantly obvious that yes, they do. I didn't buy any last season, but didn't change anything this season, it's apparently lifetime. Just one more reason that I won't be buying more crates for the 3 other 100gem items I want. Which is decidedly not fun. Crown Store changes used to be fun, could get cool stuff! Now it's just an exercise in realizing how much ZOS hates us.
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad. Can't say i'm too excited to get another bear mount but... a mount is a mount.
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    Well, got lucky with the free crates this time, got the cool white wolf mount :) , not great at all for my Nord guys(they are way to big for it), but works well with my female characters ;) .....
    UbMMawF.jpg
    Edited by Hanzus on November 29, 2017 2:46AM
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    As always I didn’t get anything nice from my free crates , only rubbish things that I’ll never make use of... I’ve been reluctant about buying some crates due to the ridiculously low drop rate though I wish I could get the rare frosty steed ... it just matches my frost warden related character however ZOS made sure I could never get it as it cannot be purchased:(
    Disappointing....
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the screenshot with me right now, but I did get the Malucath statue as well. Seems making silly forums posts is the key to good drops.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I don't have the screenshot with me right now, but I did get the Malucath statue as well. Seems making silly forums posts is the key to good drops.

Wolves travel in packs...
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JesQu wrote: »
    bf4a0e17596f08488365f8ddebc9b18a.jpg

Not going to lie: I hate you a little bit right now. ;)
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Took 18 crates of trash to get enough gems for my Sench Leopard mount. *sigh* Not even worth a pic.
    It's sad that spending money on the game means you get less cool stuff.

@thatlaurachick I have wondered if they have code written in to reduce high end items drop chance of people who have a history of purchasing several crates. doesn't seem impossible but maybe someone who knows more about code than I do could chime in

@scipionumatia - I do know about code and it's blatantly obvious that yes, they do. I didn't buy any last season, but didn't change anything this season, it's apparently lifetime. Just one more reason that I won't be buying more crates for the 3 other 100gem items I want. Which is decidedly not fun. Crown Store changes used to be fun, could get cool stuff! Now it's just an exercise in realizing how much ZOS hates us.

@thatlaurachick I got so insanely lucky I should go buy a lottery ticket right frickin now. Got flame senche, flame bear, and ill omen camel. texted my brother, hes currently $200 in and hasn't received a flame mount yet. he normally dumps cash on crown crates. GG zos
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    bf4a0e17596f08488365f8ddebc9b18a.jpg

Not going to lie: I hate you a little bit right now. ;)

lol, don't hate me :wink:

ps: i have all the other mounts, including the skin :smiley:
    Edited by JesQu on November 29, 2017 2:15PM
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    @JesQu

Wow you are very lucky. Can u post a picture of the mount? :)
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer

• JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liley wrote: »
    @JesQu

Sure :smile:
    https://gyazo.com/d2c2159505bab4a546448ea414c5a5cc

Edited by JesQu on November 29, 2017 6:12PM
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liley wrote: »
    @JesQu

Sure :smile:
    https://gyazo.com/d2c2159505bab4a546448ea414c5a5cc

That's awesome mount grats
  • NorseWork
    NorseWork
    698318388ee7624de5661668f4675e5c695656d79bc447b63fbb300f9b7059dc32f67612.jpg

500602497f312397abaaf21dcf11f4dd23fe43936c0f3f17b011af134be78edcc5da6bf9.jpg

9377218059551a2f29165f9951df10b49d79b6d80c96f758e207a4f9a0d2a05b1cff12a5.jpg

Really happy about the pocket mammoth, so cute little guy :)
    After seeing the people who got the flame atronarch mounts i am jealous though :sweat: