The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold Edition Upgrade

Jolipinator
Jolipinator
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have the digital Imperial Edition installed and I want to get the 4 DLCs, at the moment the Gold Edition is cheaper than 5500 crowns. But I can't find any info on what happens if you buy the Gold Edition with another edition already installed. All the topics I find are about steam and non steam accounts so I have no idea what happens on PS4.

Will I have to delete the game and re-download it all again?

Will I be forced to make a new account?

Has anyone else been through this?

Thanks.
Edited by Jolipinator on April 6, 2017 1:43AM
PS5 EU.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    You won't have to reinstall or anything, you will have the additional content however.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on April 6, 2017 7:15PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_PeterT Really? No funny business? No problems using my original account? Thanks for the reply.
    Edited by Jolipinator on April 6, 2017 8:04PM
    PS5 EU.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can confirm it worked with no problems whatsoever. After purchasing it said something like "Your trial version has been upgraded to full version". Strange since it wasn't a trial but whatever, it all works! Thanks a bunch!
    PS5 EU.
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    You won't have to reinstall or anything, you will have the additional content however.

@ZOS_PeterT Can I clarify? Is it refers to versions of game purchased through the official website (PC version).

Head of Emerald Turtle