Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] New* PvP Immortal Warden Build for CW! You guys helped me Evolve the Build, Thank You.

IEatCivics
IEatCivics
✭✭✭
Wassup everyone. Thanks everyone for the comments on my last post a few months ago about my HOTR Immortal Warden Build and here's the major update to it for Clockwork.

My group and I are having much success with this build that has deep synergy, especially with bombers, and wanted to share with the community since you've helped me evolve it. If you have any questions about the build or comments let me know here or on the vid and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks everyone!

Build Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ke_NmSQMGY
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually just did all the math for this build and it's rather impressive.

I did have a question about that SnB set, if you recast does it give the magicka before it expires?

Also love how he looks (but you don't need to hide that beautiful Argonian face)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • IEatCivics
    IEatCivics
    ✭✭✭
    I actually just did all the math for this build and it's rather impressive.

I did have a question about that SnB set, if you recast does it give the magicka before it expires?

Also love how he looks (but you don't need to hide that beautiful Argonian face)

Thanks! Took a lot of time with calculators to try to get this as max as possible.
    No, If we could spam Absorb Magic and just get the magika back that would be super broken. It has to naturally expire after 30 seconds or absorb a spell. In a fight it's easy to spam absorb magic to get your magika back within 3-4 seconds or so.
  • IEatCivics
    IEatCivics
    ✭✭✭
    PvP video showing the build at work with a group. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woo-v21m-Po
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say dude, watching your vids, your stam pool is always practically full while your mag is almost always empty. Maybe give your self a bit more mag Regen or something?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • IEatCivics
    IEatCivics
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say dude, watching your vids, your stam pool is always practically full while your mag is almost always empty. Maybe give your self a bit more mag Regen or something?

Been messing around with that since I sometimes dump all my magika trying to immobilize everyone at breeches. Been using Asylum Set to mediate that. Thankfully my stam pool is where the heals are at so magika is just for buff/debuff. Thanks yo.
    Edited by IEatCivics on November 30, 2017 3:03AM
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Saved for future use.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im gonna try this out as soon as Im back home.
  • IEatCivics
    IEatCivics
    ✭✭✭
    Im gonna try this out as soon as Im back home.

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden chees3
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I faced a similar build. I got over confident that he couldn't kill me

Was a mistake
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "immortal warden showcase"

*runs in a zerg*
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • IEatCivics
    IEatCivics
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

*runs in a zerg*

Looooool. They all die to bombs and oils as they're frozen in a negate, major defiled, immobilized, stunned and have to blow all their stamina to break free and roll out, praying they will live while cursing Zinnomax for creating ESo Sub Zero.

Oh Yea, this is all happening while I stand in their negate freely healing because Stamina Mushroom Heals OP.

Edited by IEatCivics on November 30, 2017 11:26PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IEatCivics wrote: »

*runs in a zerg*

Looooool. They all die to bombs and oils as they're frozen in a negate, major defiled, immobilized, stunned and have to blow all their stamina to break free and roll out, praying they will live while cursing Zinnomax for creating ESo Sub Zero.

Oh Yea, this is all happening while I stand in their negate freely healing because Stamina Mushroom Heals OP.

Lol. Dude you are a zergling.
  • IEatCivics
    IEatCivics
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    IEatCivics wrote: »

*runs in a zerg*

Lol. Dude you are a zergling.

Wassup. Have anything to add to the general knowledge of PvP for the community? We're all here to hear, listen and debate ideas with theory and math.

Thanks