The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamina Healer?

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Strange question, but I was wondering what everyone's opinion of a stamina healer, I'm thinking best class for it would be Warden but unsure....
Edited by coop500 on November 30, 2017 8:34PM
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?

Stamina Healer? 40 votes

Horrible idea, forget it
17%
PlagueSDfioskalpaulsimonpsKatahdinSparklyRookInsanepirate01Greensea 7 votes
Possible for casual content (normal 4 man dungeons at most)
52%
zariaphilips666_18b16_ESOwhiteshadow711jppreub18_ESOLazkinPerwulfIpslorbitelsMettaricanaStrider__RoshinThe_4O4AliyavanaDankstaLadyNalcaryaRunefangldzlcs065MasterLenmanLiquidPonyPrincess_Ciricoop500Neyane 21 votes
For a skilled player, could be good
20%
SodanTokbaratronInarreRadinynRunscheiShardan4968WrathOfInnosexiars10 8 votes
Yes but as X class instead of Warden
2%
Ladislao 1 vote
I have one!
5%
IlsabetAgentofKhaoss 2 votes
Other
2%
Wabu 1 vote
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has to be Warden of course but even then it won't work well. Anything is possible on normal though.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a build called Y'ffre Guardian, which is specifically for warden stam healer

The creator of build have completed vDSA as bosmer warden stam healer

The build is mostly for 4ppl content and is pretty enough for all the 4ppl contents so far (hardest being DLC vet hm)

Too many ppl copy the meta builds online and deny the possibility of stam healer without actually theocraft and test

• LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen stamwarden healers floating around. Someone posted a video of nAA with a stamwarden healer IIRC.

Echoing Vigor FTW. Powerful Assault would be a great set choice for a stam healer, similar to SPC. Hircine's Veneer would be the Worm analogue (though something like Draugr Hulk might be more useful). Sentinel of Rkugamz would probably be the best monster set choice.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have one!
    Lyserus wrote: »
    There is a build called Y'ffre Guardian, which is specifically for warden stam healer

The creator of build have completed vDSA as bosmer warden stam healer

The build is mostly for 4ppl content and is pretty enough for all the 4ppl contents so far (hardest being DLC vet hm)

Too many ppl copy the meta builds online and deny the possibility of stam healer without actually theocraft and test

I'm using that build on my stam warden for when I get tired of DPSing or want to have other options. I haven't used it very much but it worked just fine in a couple of normal dungeons with guildies.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes but as X class instead of Warden
    Stamina healers are good for 4-ppl content (beat hm of all dlc dungeons). They have a lot of options to keep your group survive. Specifically in healing stamina is much more stronger than magicka.

The main (and the only I'd say) problem is lack of supporting which magicka has. There are no SPC (although there is an analog), Elemental Drain (there is stamina meta, who cares, right?) and lots of magicka to use purge/orbs/shards.
    Also there is no good abilities to healing group of more than six people. That's why they are bad in trials. Unfortunately, normals only.

To sum up, they are definitely good. And class does not matter, each of them has its advantages. But so far it is comparable with 2H for dps in terms of efficiency. It's fun, you can beat almost every content in the game but avoid trials :)
    Edited by Ladislao on November 30, 2017 9:00PM
    Everything is viable
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No dude. Play the game the way it's supposed to be played. You want to play a certain way go ahead but do it on solo content dont make players around you suffer.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No dude. Play the game the way it's supposed to be played. You want to play a certain way go ahead but do it on solo content dont make players around you suffer.

I thought the way it was "supposed to be played" is "Play How You Like?"

Says so on the box, anyway.

Anyway, a stam healer is totally viable just about everywhere but the end game. Wouldn't want one in a vet DLC dungeon (although it'd probably be fine in the IC dungeons) or in a vet Trial ... but normal dungeons, vet base game dungeons, and normal Trials? Why not?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... All 4 man content can be done without tanks and healers, so any crazy build might work if group dps is good enough.
    However, in my opinion its missing too much utility compared to more traditional setup and can only work with stamina dds and self-sustainable tank. It would be a nightmare for any mag dd I guess.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even hybrids are viable in casual content. Don't expect anything competitive though. Only magicka can do all three roles competitively.