The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Chapel of Dibella Rugs - What style?

patrick_smyth
patrick_smyth
✭✭✭
I tried this in the Housing forum but got no replies. Maybe this would be a better place?
I like the colour/design of the green rugs in the Chapel of Dibella in Anvil.

I thought that they would be the "Imperial Carpet, Dibella" and the "Imperial Rug, Dibella" but they are not.

Does anyone know what style they are and whether they are available in-game?

I want to get them for my character's house as they would fit in with other decor.

Any ideas?
@patrick_smyth PC EU Server
Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A screenshot would be helpful ... if you have one.
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    I found one - it was Imperial Rug, Stars.

The one I am really interested in is this one:
    qa08Nrs.png

With person for scale:
    LK11fPE.png

It seems to be another Imperial Rug of some kind - but what?
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @patrick_smyth, I checked a couple of the online guides and it does not appear this rug is purchasable in the game (in-game gold or crowns).

You’re right ... it is just a plain Imperial style runner.

I’d keep one eye on the weekend Luxury Furnisher to see if happens to pop up in the rotation there.