The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

getting booted

chozo_echo
chozo_echo
Soul Shriven
so after this last patch monday im lucky to be able to stay in game for 10 min then bam booted -all i do is wanna play -after spending 500+$ in the last few months alone i feel this issue should be addressed - please - all im saying is fix it there is no reason for this :( --- how i know its not on my end - any other game i throw at it works 100% no question -- im also pulling 52mbps so there is no reason i should be getting dc'ed at all
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you able to supply some more information on this one.

What system you play on (PC/XBox/PS4), what server (EU/NA) and maybe who your ISP is. You can also try submitting a support ticket via the support page (top left link on the banner) and see if they can trouble shoot the issue with you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • chozo_echo
    chozo_echo
    Soul Shriven
    sure. im on pc, na server and my isp is execulink(rogers). i usually get around 100 ping - wish it was lower but at least it playable - and this is the first time i have been having problems with this game like this.-- also ill try and submit a ticket of course, but i dont expect much to come from that. it took almost a week just to get a re-invite to these forums as i didn't activate my invite 2 years ago when they sent one out to me- so it expired.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @chozo_echo

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a message regarding your open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post