The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

STam Dk Rotation?

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for an easy 1 bar stam dk pve rotation!

Doesn't have to be awesome...

If you HAVE to, i'd be willing to try a 2 bar rotation, but i don't need to be elite and i just need it to run normal dungeons and kills mobs quickly as i farm.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU! :-)
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dual Wield Dagger/Axe

1- Deadly Cloak
    2- Flames of Oblivion
    3- Shrouded Daggers
    4- Bloodthirst
    5- Molten Armaments

Keep Deadly Cloak (makes you tanky) , Flames of Oblivion(gives crit buff) and Molten Armaments(makes your heavy attacks hit really hard) up all the time . Use Shrouded Daggers for the Weapon Damage buff and AOE damage , use Bloodthirst for small self-healing single target damage skill . Use Vigor on back bar for self-heal if necessary . This is more than what you need for normal dungeons .

After you apply buffs , just do Heavy Attack weaving with Shrouded/Bloodthirst . That's all , good luck :)
  • RAYBCN
    RAYBCN
    Mine Its:

LA= light attack; HA=Heavy attack.

dual: (A) HA trap, LA claw, LA rending slashes, LA deadly cloak, SWAP
    (B) HA trap, LA claw, LA rending slashes, LA FoO (flames of Oblivion), SWAP

bow: (C) LA endless hail, LA caltrops, LA poison inj., LA Nosius breath SWAP [molten weapons+]

A+C, B+C, A+C, B+C .... refresh Molten weapons (If needed), make good use of your ultimates.

40k dps with that easy rotation
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dots
    Noxious breath and venomous claw should be a must in any stam DK rotation imo