The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DISBANDED] New End Game Trial Guild - Ignore the Adds

MotokoKusanagi34
MotokoKusanagi34
✭✭✭
Hello and Welcome.

Ignore the Adds is an endgame PvE guild looking for new recruits (all roles), who do or don't know mechanics. Preferably knowing mechanics.

As a basic requirement for the core team and HMs we expect 40k+ DPS + good knowledge and execution of mechanics. In general we have a minimum cp requirement of 300 cp and we have a minimum dps for veteran trials of 35k dps, Don't worry if you can't hit these numbers as help is only a whisper away as many of the guild leaders have experience with most classes.

Currently forbidden/banned guild roles and classes:
- StamBlade

All trials are organised via the MotD screen in the guild page
2e5c6321-9837-4e66-9zqqm3.jpeg
bcd6edec-9b35-44a2-b6jrmv.jpeg
To join a trial whisper the trial host or another guild leader to join.

The guild has a core team that comes together to clear the more difficult content like HM and the dlc trials (excluding vAS). To join the core team you must
A. Pass the dps test for your class or classes that you play.
B. Participate in other content before hand.
C. Not beg for carries, the core team is for getting scores not skins.

Please contact us via PSN for any inquiries or asking for an invite:
[DISBANDED]

Achievements
Our first vHoF clear:
545b8c50-3e66-4377-aunoio.jpeg
Edited by MotokoKusanagi34 on April 19, 2018 7:22PM
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    Bump. Please feel free to ask any questions if you’re interested in joining our guild.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have bumped into a few of your guildies in trials, I'm a tank main, I have a dps just just use it for fun so there will be no adequate DPS test from me.
    I am looking for a guild for end game content. I'm tamriel hero with my main, I have done all content, I'm at the point where all I have left to do is tedious things or vet group content. I need a decent guild to run vet trials, ideally daily.
    All I have left to do is a few DLC dungeon HM, no death/speed runs, Vet trials and dsa, both vet and norm.
    Send me an invite on PSN: Stinkyremy if you are looking for more tanks.