The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Possible bug maybe, can't tell

Nightfall12
Nightfall12
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok so I have noticed sometimes in large scale battles when your health drops quickly and you think thats it I'm done for! but you survive cause someone has your back and hits you with a last second heal and the attacker gets taken out as well. So when this happens i notice my health bar will not fill all the way back up, but i'm not dead so i keep fighting and my health never rises back to full and i keep going until i inevitably die in the next big battle.
Well tonight I had my near death, only to be saved at the very last second. My health only goes back up to 70% and stays there for another big keep battle. Well AD is seagoing us hard and they take the keep, I'm up on the battlements waiting for them to rush me, so i back up into a corner and crouch ready for what ever comes up at me. Well My freaking cat jumps on my keyboard and opens my skill page, and I'm mashing buttons to close it, and i end up turned around and the stealth eye is wide open and it says detected. There are 2 AD standing there, but they don't attack me, They are looking right at me. But they leave me be, as my alliance is back trying to retake the keep, they run to the edge and start attacking others while they had to know I'm right behind them.
I figure what the hell? I attack. t seems like they can't even tell I'm attacking(not a banker build) I almost get them but suddenly my skills stop….and then i'm dead.
I have seen bodies with the + fly around the field before, i wonder if that is what i looked like to them.
Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • UnversedNumber3
    UnversedNumber3
    ✭✭✭
    It can usually be fixed by reloading ui
    Played for about 2 years on Xbox and did everything you can do (-emp).
    Still pretty new to PC-NA.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im wondering though if my enemies didn't see me, or am i so bad they just ignored me!
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • UnversedNumber3
    UnversedNumber3
    ✭✭✭
    You were probably already dead a that point and you were just lagging. Reloading UI would just fix you health if it gets stuck.
    Played for about 2 years on Xbox and did everything you can do (-emp).
    Still pretty new to PC-NA.