Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group finder tell what dungeon

ereboz
ereboz
✭✭✭✭
With the dungeon event starting tomorrow I ask, would you like to know what dungeon you've been given before clicking ready on your random dungeon que? I usually leave as soon as I get into a dlc dungeon when using random because pugging dlc dungeons is a nightmare
Edited by ereboz on November 29, 2017 7:00PM

Group finder tell what dungeon 29 votes

Yes
41%
AlchemicalDredlorderebozPabstonHaquorReverbweg0JolipinatorForsakenSinShardan4968WrathOfInnosSailor_Palutena 12 votes
No
48%
LadyAstrumtimb16_ESO85zariaanothermeAlnilamERawkanAkrasjelKelaltemrielEvilCrocaaisoahoAmadis001SilverPawsjosiahva 14 votes
Other. For those undecided
10%
SGT_Wolfe101stKrishakPanettierKali_Despoine 3 votes
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No..random is random. That's what random is...out of your control... There's already a option to run spacific dungeons.
    Edited by Kel on November 29, 2017 7:03PM
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I would like the DLC not unlocked bug fixed before the event that impacts 4-group DLC random dungeon bug.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I selected other, it would be nice to know but not to dump the team and be that guy. I know DLC dungeons can be a nightmare but they can also be just fine. I didn't like being the guy that got kicked for low CP back in the day and I wouldn't want to be the reason a team had to find another 4th or 3rd or what have you.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like the DLC not unlocked bug fixed before the event that impacts 4-group DLC random dungeon bug.

I think it is, at least on PS4/PC, it was in the Natch Potes from the update yesterday.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Pugging DLC dungeons is not that bad honestly, I do it all the time without any issue, it just takes marginally longer than a pre-made. If you expect a fast easy run, don't use the dungeon finder.
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not undecided I just don't care one way or the other
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Well, as much as I don't like ending up in ICP with level 10s, I do understand that when I queue for a random dungeon, I am volunteering to help a group with whatever dungeon they picked.

If I want the rewards, it's not my place to complain and every group will get at the very least the 15 minute cooldown from me.

Also, 95% of the time if you end up in a DLC dungeon, it's with a group that knows what they are doing.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    'Random is random is random'

Yeah, but if someone's going to ragequit at the start because they don't like the dungeon and screw over the other 3 people anyway, then might as well not force us to accept our 15 minute penalty because of that one guy who had no intention of finishing the dungeon in the first place.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. Ragequitters are not such problem now. Finder works fine atm and you can find replacement.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the Daily Random Dungeon, not the Daily Guaranteed Quik 'N Easy, Lemon Squeezy Random Dungeon.

Random sometimes means you'll get hard dungeons. If you can't handle that, either don't queue for a random or take the penalty with some grace.