The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets, mounts and visibility in Cyrodil.

LittlePinkDot
LittlePinkDot
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was playing in cyrodil in the below 50 campaign. Sneaking around like this stamblade does. And some sorc on my team starts following me in sneak directly behind me. Hes got a winged twilight and something else.
Can everyone around for miles around see that? Then it got me thinking about something, are there clothes, mounts that make a character less noticable?
Edited by LittlePinkDot on November 29, 2017 2:51AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the sorcerer was sneaking, his pets won't be seen. Normal mounts that make no sounds or lights are best, those Dro-mathra senche's roar very loudy. Clothes, not so much, as you can't use disguises like Kollopi Essence.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ehh doubt it'll help, I play with alliance indicators on in pvp, so you're gonna have a giant AD/DC/EP shield above your head regardless of what youre wearing lol
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?