Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Ps4) had my first infinite loading screen 5 minutes after patch.

Swernik
Swernik
✭✭✭
Not fixed at all. It keps saying 'this may be unusual loading time' for about 5 minutes after that I just had to restart the game.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh...
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. But I’m sure someone will explain you soon there is a plethora of things you can do in the game and it isn’t so bad at all.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Pwnyridah
    Pwnyridah
    ✭✭✭
    Where did it happen? How's pvp?

Anyone else experience this?
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swernik wrote: »
    Not fixed at all. It keps saying 'this may be unusual loading time' for about 5 minutes after that I just had to restart the game.

Are you serious I haven't logged on to see if the loading screen's are fixed yet but after reading this now I don't even want to try
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 28, 2017 6:14PM
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec Ps4 EU so far so good i tp 2-3 times no prob
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you wait longer than 2 minutes to let the fail safe kick in?
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten off work yet.

Can someone confirm or deny if this is affecting Cyrodill yet?
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten off work yet.

Can someone confirm or deny if this is affecting Cyrodill yet?

I seen a few people say they have been able to travel between keeps and the load screen's seem to not be happening or at least not as often but when you die and respawn in pvp ppl seem to be saying they are still occurring I can't confirm this tho I'm only going by what I've seen other's post on the forums I have yet to see for myself
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropped into Cyro (PS4 NA) on my break for 30 mins. Transits and respawns both worked fine. It is back to the way it was before CWC for me. All good.
    PS4NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I will have to let some yellows kill me to test respawn. lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_o4gmwlxNtB1udh5n8o1_500.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • binho
    binho
    ✭✭✭
    Been doing PvP all evening and all good on ps4 eu
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

tumblr_o4gmwlxNtB1udh5n8o1_500.gif

LOL, I found Sanj farming Arrius mine, rez works just fine.

BTW met Sylvester in real life in Miami he is short with out his elevators on.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 28, 2017 7:50PM
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OP There have been loading screens of death for years now, they've reverted the recent change which turned them into a plague rather than an itch but.... the itch is still there.

EU PS4
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    Transits are working but I died twice and had to restart the game both times on xbox.
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transits are working but I died twice and had to restart the game both times on xbox.

Xbox gets the patch next week.
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Congrats. But I’m sure someone will explain you soon there is a plethora of things you can do in the game and it isn’t so bad at all.

No there isnt, if you get the LSOD, you can not play the game. You are whats wrong with the community, saying it isnt bad at all? Not being able to PVP isnt bad? Getting random loading screens even when not pvping isnt bad? Why do you feel the need to enable ZOS instead of trying to fix the issue instead of pretending their isnt one.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swernik wrote: »

I've been playing all morning (ps4 na) since servers came up...no issue.
    Been in Cyrodiil for the last two hours also with no issue.
    Got the "This may be an unusually long load time" message when I went to Elden Root once, but screen loaded right after.
    So far, so good.
    Edited by Kel on November 28, 2017 9:21PM
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get stuck playing in cyro tonight but one of our group did.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its only been fixed before on ps4°
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP was fine last night for EU Players on PS4. All have returned and Vivic is now full once again... lag for all!
    Edited by AnviOfVai on November 29, 2017 9:20AM
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160