Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Earn Bonus Rewards With the #10MillionStories Dungeon Event"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Earn Bonus Rewards With the #10MillionStories Dungeon Event. The #10MillionStories in-game dungeon event is about to begin. Group up and take on a random dungeon every day to earn additional sweepstakes entries, consumables, collectibles, and a jackpot that could get you 20 of the game's rarest mounts or houses! Check out the article for all the information you need to know.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn... nice!

I am so glad I filled my account with character slots this week. Gonna do me some dungeons!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A few questions if you'd be so kind:

1. What time does the "day" reset?
    2. Is there a difference in loot between random normal and random veteran dungeons?
    3. Can we queue with premade groups, or do we have to queue up as individuals?
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »

2. Is there a difference in loot between random normal and random veteran dungeons?
    From my understanding and PTS testing (wooden swords) there is no difference between normal and vet (so faster to run normal ones) and premade groups still got the rewards.

Not sure on reset times, I would guess like other events?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Eventide
    Eventide
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

1 - Are you eligible to win the 20 pack of homes if you own all, or a vast majority of the available homes?
    2 - Is the pack of homes smart loot that will only give you the ones you don't own?
    3 - Are you awarded gold, or crowns, if you get the 20 pack of homes and it contains homes you already own?
    4 - Do the homes transfer to EU or NA if you play both servers and own it on one or the other respective server?

Or do you get to pick the 20 homes?
    Edited by Eventide on November 28, 2017 3:23PM
    Guild Leader
    UserID: RPer
    [PC-NA] Eventide Dynasty
    www.ed-eso.com

Eventide Dynasty strives to maintain a harmonious atmosphere while earning in-game wealth.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Per the article:
    In order to earn a Mysterious Reward Box, you will need to complete the entire dungeon by defeating all of its bosses.
    I'm bracing myself for numerous complaints of "I didn't receive my reward box even though I completed my random normal! I should be compensated!" because people don't know about The Rat Whisperer or forget about Uulkar Bonehand.

Really looking forward to this event, though! I like meeting new players in the dungeon finder.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    People don't know about The Rat Whisperer or forget about Uulkar Bonehand.

I never skip the Rat Whisperer...I want to name a character Cometome Myminions at some point. Best boss dialogue PC NA.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

From my understanding and PTS testing (wooden swords) there is no difference between normal and vet (so faster to run normal ones) and premade groups still got the rewards.

Good to know, thanks.

...What's the daily reset time on other events? :D
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to get a full list of the collectibles available like you do for Crown Crates? Been looking forward to this all month either way, thanks for doing this! :D
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the only way to win homes via the 20 pack "jackpot"? or are there individual house deeds in the "rarer" category too?

From the Article:

Mysterious Reward Box Contents (examples)

Common:
    • Dye Stamps
    • Crown Repair Kits
    • Crown Mimic Stones
    Rare:
    • Treasure Maps
    • Transmute Crystals
    • Crown Experience Scrolls
    Rarer:
    • Costume
    • Pet
    • Mount (both past and new!)
    Rarest:
    • 20 House Pack (including Grand Topal Hideaway)
    • 20 Mount Pack (including Grand Elk Mount)
    Edited by Mix on November 28, 2017 3:56PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to know, thanks.

I would guess it ties into your dungeon finder "loot" reset (how you get best loot first run each day) which I believe is 20 hours. So instead of a reset like pledges... it depends on when you complete the dungeon.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Is the only way to win homes via the 20 pack "jackpot"? or are there individual house deeds in the extra rare category too?

From the Article:

Mysterious Reward Box Contents (examples)

Common:
    • Dye Stamps
    • Crown Repair Kits
    • Crown Mimic Stones
    Rare:
    • Treasure Maps
    • Transmute Crystals
    • Crown Experience Scrolls
    Rarer:
    • Costume
    • Pet
    • Mount (both past and new!)
    Rarest:
    • 20 House Pack (including Grand Topal Hideaway)
    • 20 Mount Pack (including Grand Elk Mount)

Can the Common stuff be turned in for gems? Or is it just trash to be discarded?

Can the Treasure Maps be sold in guild stores for the prevailing 1-200 gold prices? Or are they just trash as well?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can the Common stuff be turned in for gems? Or is it just trash to be discarded?

- since they aren't Crown Crate items, I doubt you can change anything for gems.

Can the Treasure Maps be sold in guild stores for the prevailing 1-200 gold prices? Or are they just trash as well?

- I love treasure maps! You can mail em to me:D
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is minimal level of char to be able to queue for normal random dung?
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

@Cinbri Level10
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »

@Cinbri Level10

**ran to grind all chars to lvl10.**
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    In order to earn a Mysterious Reward Box, you will need to complete the entire dungeon by defeating all of its bosses.
    And if the finder put in partially made one you have to repeat ?
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw does dungeon mode(vr, normal) will affect quality of box reward?
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happens if the box drops something you already have?
    What about all the junk consumables we're going to get? Can we convert them to crown gems, or will they just take up bank space/get destroyed?
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will these be bound to us?
    What about duplicates?
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    What about duplicates?

It was mentioned sometime ago that you wont get things you already have.
  • kayla7795
    kayla7795
    So the only chance at houses is if you win all 20, but the mounts have a chance to come in singles or all 20?
  • kayla7795
    kayla7795
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    What about duplicates?

It was mentioned sometime ago that you wont get things you already have.

Do you know where this was said?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    To answer some of the questions here:
    • You can do either a normal or Veteran dungeon to receive loot, and there's no difference in the type of loot you receive.
    • You can queue with a pre-made group if you wish, doesn't have to be a PUG. Just as long as you do a random dungeon.
    • If you hit the jackpot and win the 20 homes, but already own some homes, you'll simply get the rest of the homes that are contained in the jackpot.
    MissBizz wrote: »

Good to know, thanks.

I would guess it ties into your dungeon finder "loot" reset (how you get best loot first run each day) which I believe is 20 hours. So instead of a reset like pledges... it depends on when you complete the dungeon.
    This is correct!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "In order to earn a Mysterious Reward Box, you will need to complete the entire dungeon by defeating all of its bosses."

This will get annoying. Some bosses are in annoying places, around corners, down corridors, away from the usual pledge path. I don't know the location of every boss in every dungeon. Plus I am betting most people will be unaware of this requirement, so they will run straight to the end boss.
    PS5 EU.
  • kayla7795
    kayla7795
    • You can do either a normal or Veteran dungeon to receive loot, and there's no difference in the type of loot you receive.
    • You can queue with a pre-made group if you wish, doesn't have to be a PUG. Just as long as you do a random dungeon.
    • If you hit the jackpot and win the 20 homes, but already own some homes, you'll simply get the rest of the homes that are contained in the jackpot.

Good to know, thanks.

This is correct!

Do the homes drop individually or only as a 20 pack?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    kayla7795 wrote: »

Good to know, thanks.

This is correct!

Do the homes drop individually or only as a 20 pack?

They're just included in that jackpot of 20 homes.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the Jackpot homes come furnished or unfurnished, if there is a furnished version?
    (It's not going to make any difference to me, as I am extremely unlikely to win, but I'm curious).

Also, is it possible for more than one player to win top tier rewards (all RNG-based), or is there a limit of one top winner?
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on November 28, 2017 9:06PM
  • Smokinroses
    Smokinroses
    ✭✭
    Each character? Does this mean, I can run through with each 5 characters on my account, or is it 1 per PSN account?
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Each character? Does this mean, I can run through with each 5 characters on my account, or is it 1 per PSN account?

It's per character per day. So go nuts.
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Do the Jackpot homes come furnished or unfurnished, if there is a furnished version?
    (It's not going to make any difference to me, as I am extremely unlikely to win, but I'm curious).

Also, is it possible for more than one player to win top tier rewards (all RNG-based), or is there a limit of one top winner?
    The homes will be unfurnished.
    Each character, yep!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post