The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Snipe From Stealth Count For Camouflaged Hunter?

Elusiin
Elusiin
✭✭✭✭✭
Can you use the bow Snipe ability from stealth and get the minor berserk from camouflaged hunter? Or does it only work with heavy attacks from stealth..? I guess the question is what is considered "critical damage from crouch".
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While we are add it:
    - does "from crouch" really means from crouch only or works it also from stealth (pots, nb)?
    - does the minor berserk benefit the skill that procs it or is it applied after the hit?
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1- Any crit should proc minor berserk on Camo.
    2- No, from crouch means sneaking. Invisibility is not crouch.
    3- It cannot proc retroactively, so the buff is given once the enemy has been crit dmgd, not before (that should include shields). Compared to NB grim focus, it is a bad skill, because you will not be able to use minor berserk from crouch.

If you want to one shot enemies not being a NB, the best option you have is running slimecraw with a stamsorc and a lit glyph
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique