The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] Warden Healer PvP Build

KamoChameleon
KamoChameleon
✭✭✭
As anyone who has watched my videos will know I play a PvP Warden Healer. I have had a few 'post your build' comments. So finally made a video on it. Even though it is a heal build it is certainly able to apply dps pressure and so is a lot of fun. Look forward to the feedback.
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    I should add I added the times for each section so you can skip because it is long. They are available on the video in you tube and will take you straight to that section:
    1:26 - Armor Sets
    4:37 - Weapons
    5:38 - Enchants
    6:29 - Food
    6:45 - Potions
    7:53 - Race
    8:34 - DPS Bar
    11:42 - Heal Bar
    18:00 - Rotation
    19:46 - Champ Points
    25:19 - DPS Spec

It would be great if people could comment and let me know what they think.
    Edited by KamoChameleon on November 25, 2017 11:14PM
  • vanzan
    vanzan
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work Kamo appreciate the effort in doing this.
    Vanzan Lizardman - TKG

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice layout with some gameplay in the background, love it :)
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    vanzan wrote: »
    Nice work Kamo appreciate the effort in doing this.

Thanks friend
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Very nice layout with some gameplay in the background, love it :)

Thank you I appreciate it. I started down the route of having my character and just going through everything then thought....this is a you tube video I don't need to do that. So was hoping people would prefer the direction I took than a more 'streaming' type of build video.

Anyway thanks for the comment!