Xbox Shards and Lorebooks

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
Is there an easier way to find the Shards and Books on XBox without the PC's map addons?
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the only way on consoles is using a browser-based Tamriel map, e.g. on esomap.uesp.net, in parallel with playing the game. There's no way that I know of to show the skyshards in the ingame map on consoles. :(
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use an iOS / Android app called The ESO App, whichnhas maps of every zone and delve that shows shards and books and other stuff. I like it better than the PC add ons. And I like console players better than Pc players, so that works outmwell too, lol.

• sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I use an iOS / Android app called The ESO App, whichnhas maps of every zone and delve that shows shards and books and other stuff. I like it better than the PC add ons. And I like console players better than Pc players, so that works outmwell too, lol.

Do you mean "The UESO App" by Nexus Industries Australia for 1,99€?
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    davey1107 wrote: »

Do you mean "The UESO App" by Nexus Industries Australia for 1,99€?

That's the one I use. It's not with out it's faults but does come in handy.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use my laptop with duly.net open to find my skyshards and lore books.