The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

xbox one version freezes at start screen

• DADDYOLDSCHOOL
    I called Xbox support again Friday to try one more time and the support agent I talked to gave me a refund for morrowind and purchased it on new account. Also gave me a refund for ESO plus so I could switch it without paying twice. After three other people told me they couldn't do that he does it without any problem. It would seem that it matters who you happen to get she you call. Of course I still lost my achievements and I have to sign in to my new gamer tag to play eso but at least I can play the game again. Thought zos would at least try to compensate me in some way for the huge hassle but no go.
  • DADDYOLDSCHOOL
    @maxwellC, did you try what was previously posted about deleting saved dat everywhere instead of just on Xbox? I was a little afraid to try it.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DADDYOLDSCHOOL
    Yup I did that and I'm going to keep trying and wait till the maintenance is over as I feel that may do the trick; If so I'll keep you posted.
    If it doesn't work I'll just get a full refund off of everything I've spent thus far since neither party seems to want to come forward in taking responsibility but rather instead shifting blame to one another.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DADDYOLDSCHOOL
    OK I just fixed it wtf?!
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • MikeMerc6453
    MikeMerc6453
    Soul Shriven
    Having this problem today out of nowhere. I deleted the save data, power cycled, cleared my cache and nothing. It will freeze after you press start on The Elder Scrolls Onine TU screen, every time. First it was a month of infinite load screens and now I can't even play the game at all. Gosh I just love paying that $15 a month for a such a high quality and well maintained game.

make sure you are selecting delete from everywhere deleting the local saves only wont work.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @MikeMerc6453
    That does not work I have provided a guide on how to fix the issue on general discussion.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l