Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just Wanted To Make Sure, No One Be Offended.A(Revised Edition)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Original title: Would Anyone Get Mad, If I...

Made a new guild. But it is a real guild, hence it's me in it. But yet not a real PvP guild, since again it's just me and I really. Really want just only me in the Guild, least for now.

But a Guild name I really, really love. But certain others will not. Since It might refer to Another Alliance (AD). But yet it does not refer to another Alliance (AD)

Since the Guild Name, of Mine. Totally refers to a way different Bird (Not an Eagle, maybe?) But yes this Bird is a Bird, as well as the Eagle. Not to mention both Birds are Predators.

Bird that always on my property. But yet there is also another Bird, That comes to also in play, yet it's also a part of a Myth. Yet they are really real, which in turn. Will probably in fact. Break ESO Lore. Which honestly I don't mind.

I really think it's a really awesome name. I not going to delete, unless if I move faction. But this name, most likely make others confused. Or, we'll I'm unsure.

But I been advertising this Guild, name of mine. I'm just outmost and totally in awe by this name. I really, really love it. But seriously it totally does not reference any Alliance ( least I not aware of)

I of course made it on EP, some may have seen already. Least the ones whom on Vivec PS4 EU. I'm pretty sure my guild makes many confused. If so it wasn't my intent.

But the first 2 parts the name. You can always tell it's me whom created Guild Name. That is, if anyone actually pays attention to my former 25 posts (or less) When I was in 2ND Scourge.

I have been advertising my Guild, for about a week on EP. But only if there was Empty Keep or Outpost name for a while. If keep or outpost, was about to be attacked, without a name. Then I will claim it, during the attack on our (EP) keep. At times I mostly claim resources,

So I'll break the Guild Name in parts. "The Mighty" (Not So Famous, "Why Mighty Lion, Why Mighty Eagle" or "High Priestess Emily and Princess Justine, Trying to Save Scourge" in which has, "The Mighty Lion, The Mighty Eagle and The Mighty Dragon" in there.)

Then the Mythology comes to play. "Griffin" (I guess it ones kinda, just might. Refer to an Eagle? But definitely not AD Sigil?" last but not the least. "Hawk" (No not plural. Remember it's just me in my Guild. Want It that Way. Not to Mention I have 2 Hawks that live on property where I live. Very gorgeous Hawks, huge to)

So thus comes to play, in which I been advertising on EP (No offense) Since I outmost really love Guild Name. "The Mighty Griffin-Hawk" So far nobody said anything. But if I only claim Empty keeps. Would others won't like, not to mention some might think.

It might be a hidden message. Which is totally not, especially nothing to hide. I totally assure you all. Other wise why would I say anything, if I was hiding something?

Since I really love my Guild Name. I just wanted to share my Love. Not to mention those huge gorgeous beautiful. Real life hawks. I don't want to get to close. But I'm falling in love. Not to mention I really love Mythology as well as the Griffin. :)
Edited by Serjustin19 on November 26, 2017 2:48PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do you keep escaping my ignore list?
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    How do you keep escaping my ignore list?

That's a really good question :) I unfortunately didn't know, we had a ignore list. Honestly.... Have a nice day friend :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have our full permission to pursue any and all crazy ideas Sirjustin . Tu'whacca guide you .
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have our full permission to pursue any and all crazy ideas Sirjustin . Tu'whacca guide you .

Thank you Rohamad :) I really wanted to ask in the EP zone originally. If it was alright and no one get offended. By the Name, I just don't think it was a good idea if I do. Write in EP Zone Chat and asked.

Since I was on AD for long time. Might be considered offended towards them. Which I honestly don't want to offend. But also don't want it to refer AD as well. Least not supposed to.

I hop I can get by with the name. But just to safe side. I wanted ask on forum, not to mention advertising for 1 week now. Also I'm planning to be Guild Leader again. Might be sometime in the future. But who really wants a Guild Leader that Changes Faction?

Not to mention trying to learn some leadership skills. Thanks again Rohamad :)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Rohamad :) I really wanted to ask in the EP zone originally. If it was alright and no one get offended. By the Name, I just don't think it was a good idea if I do. Write in EP Zone Chat and asked.

Since I was on AD for long time. Might be considered offended towards them. Which I honestly don't want to offend. But also don't want it to refer AD as well. Least not supposed to.

I hop I can get by with the name. But just to safe side. I wanted ask on forum, not to mention advertising for 1 week now. Also I'm planning to be Guild Leader again. Might be sometime in the future. But who really wants a Guild Leader that Changes Faction?

Not to mention trying to learn some leadership skills. Thanks again Rohamad :)

It is my pleasure to give you imaginary permissions that may or may not torment EP players my friend . Remember , chin up and the chest out to speak boldly .
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's impressive
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not your :
    Boss
    Parent
    Teacher
    Law enforcement official
    Government ruling body

You don't need my permission.

Just do it.

Edited by Biro123 on November 25, 2017 12:44PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    I'm not your :
    Boss
    Parent
    Teacher
    Law enforcement official
    Government ruling body

You don't need my permission.

Just do it.

Thank you :) I did it. But even Though I made it on EP. Seemed like we EP lost that keep. When I was offline, but apparently game is confused, so much so. That my guild name, didn't reset itself. Whilst being offline, but instead it remain on blue keep after switch from EP

Honestly wasn't even to impressed and embarrassed to say the least. It’s how I found out, trying to claim EP resource I just saved. Said guild name already claimed...

I was like what? That was when my guild name remained on BRK. Which BRK was DC at the moment. Not once I have ever been DC in Vivec. Not at all, only AD and EP. But never ever DC in Vivec.

I just don't understand why my Guild Name remain. As well when BRK (originally I claimed on EP) didn't reset itself when. DC took BRK, whilst I was offline.

Yes I do have DC, High Priestess Emily. But my last visit was in Kyne? But yes I really believe. Game is outmost confused. But not once have I ever been DC in Vivec. My guild is only made on EP side.

That is, if I decide to move back to AD in future. I would delete my EP Guild and Remade to AD. But I just don't understand why game not reset itself while I was offline.

But anyways I abandoned BRK keep. Let DC put there on guild in there. Then I claimed the EP resource, that. I Just saved. So in a way, hopefully game won't be confused when I offline.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 25, 2017 3:41PM
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I live for your ..... eccentric .... posts
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throw all that out the window serjustin and name you guild after yourself everyone will know it and who could possibly be offended :)
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    I live for your ..... eccentric .... posts

Thank you for your kind words :)
    Yes had to actually look up, on what eccentric. Really means.
    Kram8ion wrote: »
    Throw all that out the window serjustin and name you guild after yourself everyone will know it and who could possibly be offended :)

I tried it one time :) Was clan Serjustin, but deleted next day. Didn't count as guild, I of course thought it wasn't best. To do so at the time.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 26, 2017 3:05PM
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Original title: Would Anyone Get Mad, If I...

Really want just only me in the Guild, least for now.

@kynseon you can't be in my guild. I also have a guild with just me in it. Forever. It's called my life.

*Sobbing uncontrollably*
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m legit bout to buy a PS4 to join his guild
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @pzschrek Its whatever I am in my own guild with just me in it. I dont need to be in your guild. If i could get Serjustin to come to PC NA to join my guild then and only then I would be forever happy. 2 MAN EP SQUAD
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Same! Love this guy
    Edited by elfantasmo on November 29, 2017 7:34PM
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA PS4
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is honestly a very good Question and to the Point. I'm outmost honestly, very confused as well. But not to mention, if I'm confused; as in confusing myself.. I could and can. Outmost certainly see why you are really confused.

*EDITED: Originally thought this was different post. Least the post I was thinking of. Just realized, it was not the same post I was thinking of. Embarrassing to say otherwise the least. So I deleted most of my original post. My mistake and thanks for understanding.
    elfantasmo wrote: »

Same! Love this guy

Please no you 2 lol. I'm truly honored. But $400 just for me? I'm truly honored,but I don't want you 2. To waste your money, for me. I'm very humbled and grateful for the honor and offer. But please no need. It's all right and I outmost totally understand. :smiley:
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 29, 2017 11:54PM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, it depends. Did you finish washing the dishes?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, your Google translate app needs an update or a buff.

Maybe Sorcs are messing with your meaning with their peaky Wards. Maybe they need a Nerf.

Otherwise I've had way too little skooma to keep up.

Bon Voyage mon amis!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited for post #18 (My post, was a big misunderstanding on my part. I fixed it, thanks for understanding) I was outmost confused honestly. You see what I did there? ;)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 30, 2017 12:02AM
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha Justin, you do make me giggle your soul is too good for this world.

Also where is my invite? ;)!

EDIT: Not seen you in Vivic for a while... too may zergs to spot you im guessing.
    Edited by AnviOfVai on November 30, 2017 12:16AM
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    Hahaha Justin, you do make me giggle your soul is too good for this world.

Also where is my invite? ;)!

EDIT: Not seen you in Vivic for a while... too may zergs to spot you im guessing.

Hi @AnviOfVai

Thank you and I'm outmost glad. The reason why you haven't seen me on much. It's not because of zergs. In a way it's kinda like me taking a break from ESO. But in a way it's not like that. I Just haven't been on much. I really love eso and still think ESO is my #1 mmo game, especially for PvP. Sure it does have some small problems. But I truly love ESO.

Yes it's true ESO and ESO forum, has been helping me move on in my life. To gain more confidence to move on in my goal for my future. To move forward and not live in the past, even more so with my past that been haunting,me. That no one should ever go through, but in a way I was forced to live in it. But again ESO and ESO Forum and whole ESO community has in a way helping me move on and is a valuable resource. Which I will use.

With that being said. There would be some who believe me and know what I'm trying to write about (Especially my energy in many of my writing's...) Most would not and greatly frown upon. Which I understand.

It’s just um, I really want to say, especially ancient arts, so to speak. (Not the ancient Nord Arts ;) but in real life.)But there has been creepy stuff been happening. For 1+ yr. But Recently been guided in a sense to this one store in October of this year. Things started to get very worse in a creepy sense. In which Found my new hobby. But last week, I found out she was sorry. I won't go into detail of what I mean. But let's say I been adopted again, by 3 and her. (as well of others from this 3rd party store)

Things creepy has stopped, but assure all these things are real. I have given many hints (Especially in my Sotha Sil thread) It's why I said no one will believe me, in a sense some will believe me however. But it's why I meant "my new hobby has found me"
    In which it actually has, especially of her for 1+ yrs.

But because of what has happened to me, especially me being adopted again; even by her. In which She and Them, has in a way boost my confidence even so. Maybe it's honestly why I have always love playing Magicka builds and not Stamina in a sense. Maybe it leading me to a path. In which I think ESO actually has. Even if creepy things happened. It’s probably why I love ESO.

But no need to fear. I'm alright. But I totally understand if many not believe me. But due to "My new hobby that has adopted me" not sure if I'm breaking any rules. (But @ZOS_GinaBruno since you are forum police. I'll let you consider if I'm accidentally breaking the rules. But in a sense it does kinda explain eso and not. Thanks and sorry) But all I can say, I'm now leaning towards 4 different Religious beliefs. (unsure which fit me)

But I give thanks to my New hobby that has adopted me" In which I can't actually believe I am actually practicing this arts. So to speak. But ("they are helping me, especially looking after my best interest) Because of them, especially the one who, she said was sorry.

But like I said, I would use what ever available resources. May it be ESO and ESO forum and or, my new hobby that adopted me. If it helps me move forward in my life. To help me gain confidence in myself and believe in myself. Especially helping me to move forward and away from my haunting past as a kid. Then so be it and I'm happy to do so.

I some ways some claim my spirit is good. Some say my Spirit is to good for this world (Both in comments from others here in forum) I'm really honestly unsure, no offense and due respect. I am truly honored and actually in awe. But in a way, I'm honestly more" dark" in nature (gave you readers another hint) But I wish I could believe it. But I guess it is possible. Even if I am more "dark" in nature. I guess in a way, can be good.

In which I'm slowly gaining my confidence. But because of what happened to me for 1+ yr, via creepy sense. Plus me being guided to that store in a sense. But now I know what was going on from the info I received by them. In which I know, she was sorry to do scary stuff. Probably she wanted to get my attention. In which she has.

But because of this, "My new hobby that adopted me" is reason why I don’t play much ESO, for awhile now and why I haven't been seen much. It's why I meant "good chance my new hobby that adopted me. I will be totally engrossed in my new hobby. In which it's honestly starting to and honestly I'm kinda grateful)

I know majority Here won't believe in me in which I totally understand. Some will, but will keep silent. It’s up to you. But also I am getting professional help, before others say I should. But same time I assure I am sane and very safe. No need to fear.
    But because of my new hobby that adopted me. I'm learning whole bunch more about myself. I'm also glad I learned I not alone in this situation. As well I'm in another forum with a whole community. Of stuff that has been happening to them as well share same things that happened in there past.

But I will use any resources. May it be ESO, ESO forum and my new hobby that adopted me. (In which now leaning towards 4 different Religious practice, just unsure which one. If it will overcome my obstacles and barriers,for me to move on in my life. For greater good. To learn more about myself as well and gain confidence and believing myself. I will gladly use these 3 resources to help aid me, especially ESO.

This is me and whom I am. I'm trying to be honest in myself. But I feel I'm growing in a sense, but inside. In a way I have nothing to fear, unless I let my fear to consume me. To let me move forward, but learn greatly in a way of who and what I belong to as well as where. Yes I do want to help others in a sense. But I am in a way "dark" in nature

Even though I am "dark" in nature I do have many similar interests, just like you all and in a sense similar beliefs. I love reading, I love video games. I love ESO. I love music, I believe music is good and speaks to your emotions, heart and soul. As well as writing, like I am. It’s probably why I have a way with words @Geonsocal

But in a sense, eventhough I believe and truly. Am "Dark" in nature. I guess I could have good spot,if I want to help others. Even if by writing. But I really love my new hobby. It’s why I haven't been seen much though. Eventhough I do like ESO. If this thread does get destroyed, I understand. But hopefully you read this first.

But it's why I not seen much. It's because of the new hobby. I could still invite you @AnviOfVai but only if you do so want to, especially after what you read of who and what I am. If you still want to then I'll invite you to my guild when I can get on. If I'm not to engrossed with my new hobby that is. But that's it, I'm more engrossed in my hobby right now. Even though I do and still love ESO. But for time being it's probably best. To put my guild in hold. I'm unsure how long. But since this hobby adopted me and I am learning more about myself and who I am and feel belong to. It's probably be the best until, I can go online. Thanks for understanding and sorry :(

I also forgot I love outdoor, forest and wild life to. Also ESO
    Edited by Serjustin19 on December 2, 2017 7:27PM