The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

REMOVE POST

Asphyxia2707
No longer recruiting. Remove please.
Edited by Asphyxia2707 on November 30, 2017 5:59AM
Champion 790
*Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite..but I am EP (red or dead) ..CP630+ ..have been playing for 2 1/2 years..have run stamDK since day one..but he is currently in limbo as I have recently built a StamSorc..I have him maxed out but still learning the ins and outs..i have a StamBlade as well that i solely use for pvp..im interested in all aspects of the game.. @MythicaLMeddLer
  • Asphyxia2707
    Nice, Invite otw ☺
    Champion 790
    *Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden
  • phildaflip
    phildaflip
    Soul Shriven
    Send me an invite plz psn phildaflip
  • Asphyxia2707
    Sent
    Champion 790
  • rangerdog15
    rangerdog15
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? Psn: XRanger_d
  • Asphyxia2707
    Sure thing I will send it out when I log in.
    Champion 790
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    healer here add please dirtydirt81
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not looking for an invite but curious, did you immediately go for the guild name of The Void or was it a second choice? My Guild is The Children of the Void but I always wanted to run across my first first choice which was Children of the Void, have not yet though.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Asphyxia2707
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    Not looking for an invite but curious, did you immediately go for the guild name of The Void or was it a second choice? My Guild is The Children of the Void but I always wanted to run across my first first choice which was Children of the Void, have not yet though.

The Void was my first choice, and locked it in as soon as I signed in on launch.
    Edited by Asphyxia2707 on August 28, 2017 4:22PM
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Well beta actually
    Champion 790
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    Is this PS4 eu? I have DD & healer and I'm interested in vet trials. 630 cp, decent gear etc
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Asphyxia2707
    Ps4 NA

Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Still looking for new, active members? I'm a cp 340 Warden Tank who loves tanking trials and dungeons.
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790
  • ap1230
    ap1230
    CP 550 StamBlade with other characters. Experienced in all Vet Craglorn trials, looking to get into a trials guild. PSN: alexpry
    Edited by ap1230 on October 12, 2017 9:05PM
  • pinkley.johnub17_ESO
    pinkley.johnub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    How active in PvP are you?
  • FarDarocha
    Invite me please 247 healer dps restro/destro
  • Asphyxia2707
    What's your PSN? And we have people pvping most days and nights.
    Edited by Asphyxia2707 on November 13, 2017 7:03AM
    Champion 790
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes AD pvp is what im looking for. Im new but need to learn, also I want to do dugeons ect. Not level 50 yet though if you dont mind. Psn SilentKnowledge
  • Asphyxia2707
    Please leave your psn names in your message for invite so I can find you.
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Edited by Asphyxia2707 on November 30, 2017 6:00AM
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790