The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Thank you for the treatment

Anomalilith
Anomalilith
Soul Shriven
Last month i decided to pay my eso plus via steam because using the steam client for me it's more comfortable. Until last month i always used the official site for payments for almost 2 years. When i started my subscription on steam i still had 10 days of regular eso plus on my account. On the official site my eso plus was "paused". I wasn't sure so i contacted the support and the answer was: don't worry,when the steam eso plus expires you will be able to use those remaining 10 days. Now,yesterday the eso plus on steam expired,i checked on the account page and my "paused" eso plus disappeared. I contact the support again for explanations and long story short,they won't give me the 10 days of eso plus i payed to them. Why? Because eso plus on steam client is different from non steam client. Are you kidding me? When you took money to players the different client didn't matter and it was ok but when a screwed user claims something bad you've done and you're doing the difference matters. Nice way to cover yourself. Why i'm posting this? Of course because i'm pissed off about it but probably this post can help some players with the steam client. Neither steam of the official site gives explanations about how the eso plus works between "platforms". Neither of them says anything about problems you might have switching your eso plus,neither of them offers a refund policy and neither of them gives a proper support to the final user. Very well done and thanks for the "we're unable to further assist you regarding this matter." It helped a lot.
@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd also think that buying a DLC on one server activates it on the other, since they both share the same crowns, which even get adjusted to purchases on the other server respectively, but no, they don't. Something about their system is just really messed up.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have been waiting for the reply from "Dew" guy from Steam Support in somewhat similar issue. I've got ESO Plus bought on Steam. And it should be a "monthly recurring" payment but after the recent change of currency,this option disappeared from ESO Steam store..and on my ESO account I read that "it's non recurring" subscription. So, I don't know whether I'll be billed or not in a three days. Just lovely...
    Hopefully, if I get this enlightening and much helpful ""we're unable to further assist you regarding this matter" reply I'll be able to simply get the membership via the official plage...
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
    Options
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    You'd also think that buying a DLC on one server activates it on the other, since they both share the same crowns, which even get adjusted to purchases on the other server respectively, but no, they don't. Something about their system is just really messed up.

You're kidding! That's some royal piece of..... bull**** there!
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
    Options