The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quad mats from Orsinium event?

goldenarcher1
goldenarcher1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Anyone else had x4 mats from the event?

I have the master gatherer passive,but this should only yield a max of 3 on flowers etc.

OgVvvEb.png
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the master gatherer passive,but this should only yield a max of 3 on flowers etc.

How the Master Gatherer CP passive works is that when activated it gives you another "roll" at looting the node. Since all nodes are doubled you should get 2+2=4 alchemy items in Wrothgar during the event.

Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How the Master Gatherer CP passive works is that when activated it gives you another "roll" at looting the node. Since all nodes are doubled you should get 2+2=4 alchemy items in Wrothgar during the event.

Yes,that would make sense,but i am getting some triple mats as well which i remember getting from last years event. :*

1xirHIs.png
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten 4 flowers but it is rare. You have to have the doubler proc twice. 3 would be fairly common.

Your not getting 2 per proc, but two procs
    which each have a chance to double so 2 is from 2 procs of 1
    Edited by Nestor on November 19, 2017 9:35PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To put it more simply, each time you mine a node with this event, it's applying an extra node collection. Each node collection has a base value of 1 item, for a minimum of 2. For each collection, your passive could kick in and make it worth 2, so you can get a value from 2 to 4 for alchemy mats.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ this...on the same note, 16 will be the max for wood, stone, cloth...
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »
    ^ this...on the same note, 16 will be the max for wood, stone, cloth...

Max i've had from a stone node is 11,but its all good. :)