The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind beds...I gotta ask.

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
So when the dev team was creating the hlaalu and redoran furnishings and noticed that the beds look almost exactly the same...or when they were creating a plan for the same house style with one that has one pillow and another with two pillows...it didn’t occur to them to instead create two copies with different colored sheets?? Like, “if we’re going to make a second plan where we toss on a second pillow, why don’t we spend the three seconds in photoshop to turn the blanket blue instead of green?”

I always wonder this when making beds to sell.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actualy... both beds come in one and 2 pillow variants. but they are indeed different. redoran bed has plainer looking sheets and pillows, while hlaalu comes with embroidered (or embossed?) design. its not even the same shade of green. I suppose the differences could be more obvious but its still not as similar as redoran vs hlaalu benches and chairs.
    Edited by Linaleah on November 23, 2017 9:27AM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"