The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Livewire Set Build Guide - Clockwork City Heavy Edition

Fexelea
Fexelea
✭✭✭
For those interested in healing mechanics and some debuff tanking, here is @Castielle Livewire Set build!

The written version:

ESO Sets Build Guide: Livewire – Concussive Offense

The video version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWyo4kpBkk

Comments? Suggestions? Requests for other sets? Let me know!

Also, will be posting a Clockwork City Secrets soon :)
Edited by Fexelea on November 18, 2017 12:23AM
Join the fan-powered community wiki for Elder Scrolls Online.
https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki. All Eso Sets
or check out the Dark Souls Wiki. We also have a Sekiro Wiki Bloodborne Wiki, Elden Ring Wiki and Dark Souls 3 Wiki

• Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    nice work thx!
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    nice work thx!
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Great write up!

Question: the concussion proc only lasts for 3 seconds?! Is that even enough duration to make a noticeable difference?

PS. I had thought about 5pc Livewire + 5pc Resilient Yokeda + 2pc Shadowrend/ Bloodspawn/ Lord Warden/ or other

Thanks for the the thorough write up. Very much appreciated.

EDIT AFTER TESTING/ EXPERIMENTING

NOTE: I found two other sources that say the concussion proc lasts 4. (Alcast and Youtube). Regardless, my impression while running around open world solo and various 4 man dungeons = it procs a lot.

NOTE: This set is fun. I love the proc (its just like Thunderbug). I can tank vet dlc dungeons with this: Livewire + Dragonguard + monster set.

Gonna swap around with Livewire + Bahara's Curse/ Leeching Plate/ Resilient(Defending) Yokeda = to see which combos really shine.

Open world questing/ World Bossing = super fun. looks great, combines well with other sets, and its cheap on every guild vendor.
    Edited by TankHealz2015 on December 7, 2017 12:36AM
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Hey!

That's a great question. I sort of feel like this Set is better for the heal than for the debuff, but I have seen the debuff help melt enemies quickly. +8% damage times 4 players is a lot of damage. I would like to see them extend the duration by 1 second though. 3 seconds is not super long at all.

Either way, between those two Sets you'll hardly ever need healing and you'd really help group DPS. If you haven't tried Swarm Mother as a Monster Helm Set, I'd give it a go. I pretty much can't tank without it now, however, I'm a Templar not a DK.

Cas